• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone photo-shop for me? I'd like to change my wheels on my 66 Coronet

BTW... arent those wheels Radirs? (or Raders if theyre vintage - cant tell from the photo on my small monitor) Keystone Raiders were Keystone's version of the Cragar S/S bitd; had some and always thought them superior...
One other suggestion; the spinner center caps dont really 'go' with your car IMO - get some plain conical caps and you might like em better maybe. :)

I put a set of Mag 500's on her and love the stocker look! Thanks guys for all your input!

lj6.jpg

I recently purchased this beautiful machine. While I'm thinking of replacing these Keystone Radirs, I must admit I'm having a tough time deciding. I love the Magnums but everyone has them. Poverty caps crossed my mind also but "too basic" for this car IMHO. I would love to hear what you guys would recommend. Am I too fussy?, probably - I just seem to find what I want. I'm an old guy but I want this dream car to look tough and remain classy. Thanks so much for your help.

View attachment 1226502 View attachment 1226507
Go to jersey website and you can look at your car with different wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back