• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian RO23 scoop?

Hey Celt69

I sent Glassman an email through his website and have not head back yet; he must be busy. What was the price and turn-a-round time of his scoop?? I can ship to Canada through my own FedEx account # as well.

Thanks
I did the the same thing Hyper Harry (through the website) and ended up just giving him a call and spoke for quite a while. Turn around time was 2-3 wks. (better than VFN right now). Paid up with PayPal and will ship on my FedEx account once ready to go.

I have 2 of the 67 Hemi scoops in stock right now and they are on ebay. I go by the name of "oldwoody426", on ebay. Check out my mounting of the scoop. This is a no stress system and that is why I can put a warranty on my scoops for no cracking and no blow offs. We are the only manf. that can do this. Please compare our scoops with others. You will be surprised. My email is [email protected] as stated on the first page of my site, www.sledcityevents.com

Thanks glassman. I have heard very good things about your scoops! I will order one off ebay shortly and will send you a email shortly as well to discuss shipping options.

Thanks
Derrick

Hi glassman
Just ordered one from you through your ebay sale. Looking forward to getting it!

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I have 2 of the 67 Hemi scoops in stock right now and they are on ebay. I go by the name of "oldwoody426", on ebay. Check out my mounting of the scoop. This is a no stress system and that is why I can put a warranty on my scoops for no cracking and no blow offs. We are the only manf. that can do this. Please compare our scoops with others. You will be surprised. My email is [email protected] as stated on the first page of my site, www.sledcityevents.com

Forgot to mention your email link that you posted does not seem to be working??

Auto Transport Service
Back