• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Capital City Mopars Sacramento saturday 9-11-21

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
p18.png

After 20+ years of having our annual show at Hagen Park in Rancho Cordova, we have moved the show to the Carmichael Elks Lodge at the address seen above in the flyer.
This will be the first year at this new location so please bear with us for any adjustments we have to make.
There will be everything you remember from past shows....Swap meet and car corral, lots of shade, food & drinks, music and the great show cars.

I'll be there. Very much looking forward to it. You guys do a great job.

I've been attending for 25 years or so. Just curious: Why the change in venue?

Well this thread is dormant. Lets start a third or fourth like the Vegas thread.

Anyone else having GPS find the Carmichael Elks?

Last edited:
I'll be there. Very much looking forward to it. You guys do a great job.

I've been attending for 25 years or so. Just curious: Why the change in venue?
The park that we have been using has become increasingly difficult to deal with. In some cases including ours, you'll get administrators with a bias for or against certain activities. They can be S-L-O-W to respond to requests on show dates to the point where deadlines are missed....certainly by their own design. Politics have seeped into too many aspects of our lives. People on committees and panels sometimes see their positions as an opportunity to make social changes to suit their own agenda rather than service their community.

What is the address?

Last edited:
Dennis, I would tell you to plug it into your phone.... Butttt.... Pops up on my phone immediately....

GPS doesn’t recognize that address. Maybe the Garmin is too old.
Forget GPS, write this down on a sticky:
80E to Auburn Blvd, R on Winding Way, R on Cypress Ave. If you dead end on Manzanita you've gone too far.

Forget GPS, write this down on a sticky:
80E to Auburn Blvd, R on Winding Way, R on Cypress Ave. If you dead end on Manzanita you've gone too far.

WAIT!! WHAT???? Must be a Boomer!! WE DON"T DO THAT ANYMORE!!! LOL...:thumbsup:

Food at Show?
The Elks Lodge will be serving the food, not the car club. We are having a club meeting tonight so I'll find out the menu. I'm guessing it will be burgers and hot dogs as usual.
They may have their own usual promotion:
Buy one meal at the regular price and get a second one at the same price.

Auto Transport Service
Back