• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Capital City Mopars Sacramento saturday 9-11-21

Big day tomorrow.
Please remember....This is a NEW location and the Show Coordinator is ALSO new to the club and to the title. If anything goes to plan, I'll be amazed. Cooler weather than we usually have in late June though.

The turnout was 123 cars. The venue was decent. I would have liked a bit more notice on the layout of the field so I could have given some input but the "powers that be" in the club wanted no advice. WE could have put all the classics on the grass out back if they would have tried.
There was some drunk guy in a blue Dakota truck come through the show field and almost hit several cars. He was driving along with several people trying to hold onto and stop the truck. I came up to the scene after the guy was out of the truck. I got the keys and drove it back out to the parking lot and locked it up. The Police were called and promptly responded 2 hours later after we were shutting everything down. The drunk called a neighbor and she drove his truck home.

24B84AAF-F2B8-4AD3-9010-600F1A643390.jpeg
4D7F7428-73E5-4A89-B373-7C78F246A41B.jpeg
6605D4FB-653C-473B-8E02-33F9894F0FB5.jpeg

Hi Linda! Greg and who else?
Greg's wife Mary is in the garage just before she told Greg she want's an Opel GT too.
The guy in the blue t-shirt pretending he knows what he's talking about is me.
Dennis, Greg, and their better halves stopped by our house for dinner after the show.

Cool. Dennis had a similar shot when they stopped by here earlier this year.

Auto Transport Service
Back