• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car cover recommendation - Outdoor

fuffl

Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
3 cars and a 2 car garage. Thus, I'm left looking for a car cover for the RR. Any recommendation that would hold up to North Texas heat and humidity? I do drive the car, so not wanting to have to put a tarp over top of the cover.

Covercraft technalon or I have another one from CarAutoCovers.com but I only use that one inside.

I would strongly consider/urge a decent "Shelter" as well.

Put the RR in the garage and whatever else you drive outside... If they are newer cars they are sealed better than the older cars and can take the beating.

Not a very good pic but my carport works for my daily. The Satellite stays in the garage.
BQYJ0485.JPG

Look at the California Car Covers. They make quality products for indoor and outdoor use. I have the dustop for I side the garage.

I have a Wolf car cover for my wagon, it spent a bit of time outside in the cold wet and frozen north and it held up OK, not nearly as "water proof" as they claim but at least kept most of the elements off the car.

Put the RR in the garage and whatever else you drive outside... If they are newer cars they are sealed better than the older cars and can take the beating.

Wife's car goes in the garage and RR is too long for the other spot. This makes me sad but was part of the spousal deal to get the car.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations! Trying to keep it as nice as possible for a couple years and haven't had good luck with Amazon covers.

Auto Transport Service
Back