• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Cover

image.jpeg
OK, now I need advice. Mine is a cheapie, shredding and blows off easily. At work, even with various clips. Tired of laying on the ground fiddling with the cross tie. Want a custom fit, that is taught. Usually end up with a blok-it 200. Stored in a carport, high and dry, cement pad, shade. One side does get sun which causes shredding. About 4 years old At work, if it blows partially off coworkers get concerned.

I'm a California Car Cover guy too. Not cheap as others have said - but quality and you have options depending on the application. I'd give them a call for recommendations. Mine is stored inside so I got the dust top version - not a good choice for either of you.

Mopar Nation knows about a bag type cover that seals & will not chafe in wind. I think You lay it out, drive car on to it, zip it up.

oh ya, I forgot mention NOT CHEAP! but worth every penny...so far. I bought the "Noah" for the Newport about a year ago, so far so good. even with the leaky windshields.

Well, I can't beat the advice here. The Noah is less at 298.99. Any discount codes or advice before buying? Shipping is free, and the color will match the house...

Last edited:
I dont have any codes right now. as far as Ive seen, they are few and far between. maybe one will come up for Father's Day?

I dont have any codes right now. as far as Ive seen, they are few and far between. maybe one will come up for Father's Day?
Done. Got the Noah. As a Californian, got to pay the 8.75% sales tax.

Done. Got the Noah. As a Californian, got to pay the 8.75% sales tax.

I dont think you will be dissapointed, Dennis. Even at that price, its only slightly higher than the cheap-*** ebay ones. Ive already gone through 3 different companies, and cal cover by FAR is the best one. and she fits nice and tight too. not an easy feat considering the Newport is a frickin land yacht. lol

I have covers but don't use them....I have in the past and might someday but hate the little home they make for the mice and bee/zzzzz....
just dust 'em....
sick '63.jpg
100_3859.jpg

snug like a bug in a rug :thumbsup:

DSC08385.JPG

My neighbor liked my cover so much, he bought one for his Bug...

Daves Bug.JPG

image.jpeg
Noah. Had it within 24 hours of the order. Fits good, nice weight.

Auto Transport Service
Back