• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Covers?

Terry Kitzman

Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone let me know what brand is a good car cover for a 66-67 Charger?

CCC and Covercraft make an indoor cover called Dustop. Good indoor cover and it won’t break the bank.

I have a covercraft Noah car cover for indoor use and a weathershield hp for outdoor use. Both very good covers.

i bought the Noah from CCC for whenever mine needs to sit outside. It's a nice breathable cover that sits kinda in the middle of the price range. Worth every penny if you want good protection from UV and weather.
Now i have to buy another because I've put my current one over my downright FILTHY Valiant so there's not a chance in hell of me putting it back on the Charger.

California car cover, period. They're the most expensive but you'll see where that money went. The ones I use for my charger and my 4th gen f body twins are highly resistant to the elements, which is great if the cars are sitting outside. Even in the heaviest rains I can lift the cover up when its over and the car is still dry. Because the covers are custom fit they hug the car body just right and keep most of the dust out. What I really like about them is their warranty which is usually four to five years. If the cover starts to come apart they will replace it in that time period, no questions asked, and yes; I've had to do that twice, but thats after four years of living under the sun.

Trust me, you will never buy another car cover brand again.

Auto Transport Service
Back