• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

car for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

john

Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 plymouth belvedere 2 door hard top
361 727 blue on blue in storage for last 15/17 years
some cowl rust a excellent project car comes with a parts car
and extra parts located in southern va. cash only will not ship
$3500. call 434 447 7451 obo wheels not included

1964 plymouth 007.jpg

Hows the floors&frame?What body work was done if any?What motor&tanny are in it?

Im headed to D.C. in the morning and could bring a trailer do you still have the car? How is the other side, frame, motor,parts car????

I talked to John this morning via phone and he did say the car had rust issues in the front cowl. He did do some work on the quarters so expect some issues there. He dont have a computer so he has to go to the library to post. Give him a call and talk to him as i did. Nice guy.
Small Block

I had a other parts deal going with a guy from the FABO site and I should have called him like the post said. Things got hectic I went down without a trailer and may have found something else if the guy decides to part with it. I sent John a PM and if I don't here back from this other guy I will call John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back