• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car show shooting

There is a lot of drug and small time crime and gang activity in East Arkansas in the Delta. I think the FBI pretty much is always running an investigation of it over there and routinely announces dozens of arrests. The poverty and lack of jobs because it’s mostly rural and family agriculture are no doubt a large part of the problem. They have announced another huge steel plant for construction over there that when in place will make Arkansas the country’s largest steel producer, but most of this is all centered north of the Memphis/West Memphis area.

When we older folks think of car shows we can picture individuals or groups walking around wearing "colors" of their clubs - Piston Pushers, Hellions, things like that. But to a lot of these younger folks displaying colors is an invasion of their turf and instead of "friendly banter" its serious trash talk that escalates to violence.

Kids these days. Can’t take them anywhere without one of them pulling out a gun and shooting up the place.

All right just who supported and cuddled this trash. "Oh" he is such a good boy.
Sick of it. People need to get over themselves. Trash is trash no matter how one wants to spin it.

I see a pattern here as well. Ignorance. Google this organization. People trying to do good. The type of cars doesn’t matter. I personally don’t care for them. But the owners are enthusiasts. Race doesn’t enter into it either. Pretty sad. I’ll bet it ends up drug related. You don’t think there isn’t big drug money at the drag strip or high end car shows? You’ll be wrong.
Doug
Race ABSOLUTELY is the reason for this and it's actually a shame that you are too blind to see this......GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!

Race ABSOLUTELY is the reason for this and it's actually a shame that you are too blind to see this......GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!

narrator clearly states "a black history event" and "a black affair"........ if they didn't own drive by shootings, car jacking, sucker punching, fast food brawls, looting, smash and grabs, and airplane fights; society might cut them a little slack. equality is earned

24 shot, 1 killed. Yeah, pretty sure it was the one group that STILL doesnt know how to hold a pistol. Or a job.
"It nice out here today, come cool wit us y'all." Yeah. And catch a stray bullet.

Last edited:
This is f-in sickening. SEVERAL CHILDREN SHOT. Jesus, these people are f-in animals. Race doesn't matter, give me a f-in break..... Unbelievable.

I see a pattern here as well. Ignorance. Google this organization. People trying to do good. The type of cars doesn’t matter. I personally don’t care for them. But the owners are enthusiasts. Race doesn’t enter into it either. Pretty sad. I’ll bet it ends up drug related. You don’t think there isn’t big drug money at the drag strip or high end car shows? You’ll be wrong.
Doug
I'm not sure how the drag strips are run up your way but we have some hard & fast rules here;

1. No alcohol
2. No Drugs
3. No Dogs.

Simple.

Custom Image 10042021220815.jpg

I'm not sure how the drag strips are run up your way but we have some hard & fast rules here;

1. No alcohol
2. No Drugs
3. No Dogs.

Simple.
I believe the poster is talking about where the big money comes from. Race cars are a good way to spend dirty money.

I believe the poster is talking about where the big money comes from. Race cars are a good way to spend dirty money.
This is a car form but when it comes to dirty money it appears by today's standard anything is open game.

1. No alcohol
2. No Drugs
3. No Dogs.

Simple.
He's probably referring to near the Detriot (Milan Mi.) area
different up there, He's in Waterford area
Oakland, Aurburn Hills, Independence area

----------------------------------------------------------

some of the smaller fringe org.s
& like the N/T & No Prep stuff
I'm not 100% familiar with all their rules, I know the safety rules
basically same as NHRA stuff is
&
BUT;
they do have a 'huge illegal betting element' & all that brings with it
(some real scumbags) & some 'dirty people' associated with that crowd

----------------------------------------------------------------------

pretty much std operating procedure here

NHRA sanctioned & even some of the more notable private tracks,
we do have beer & booze in the pits here
they sell beer at the concessions stands
(unless you're in a dry state or county)
you're not supposed to drink & race
or be on drugs or be dealing drugs

(there is that element still, mostly unseen, not so flagrant here, depend
where you are, I've seen a lot of it, in the deep south & midwest tracks,
not so much out here, not in the open anyway
)

drivers/racers & their pit crews/teams etc.
is supposed to keep their composure too
or they will politely 'forcibly exit' you from the property

Illegal drugs are a complete no no/illegal drugs
there's plenty of big/small name racers on beta-blockers
energy drinks etc. & illegal **** too, that make you more aware
to cut better lights etc.
(a barbiturate of sorts or even the opposite way CBD oils or Cannabis/POT)

If you have a NHRA Comp Licence, the real fast racers 8.99 et & faster
they do random testing,
(if people/other racers/crews don't like you, they will RAT you out,
whether you are on drugs or not
)
&
Here NHRA "Comp & Professional" Competitors,
you also have to go thru a Physical
much like an Aviation/Commercial Pilots Physical,
they do take blood (used to do a piss test too) for that too,
if you're dirty (on dope/s) it will show up
lots of people don't/won't get/want to or go any faster than 9.00
so they don't get a comp license or that scrutiny,
& yes some probably are dirty too

Here, we can take our dogs too, (especially in the pits) no harm no foul
just clean up after them

Wall of text.jpg

Last edited:

Spend, yes but don't most money launderers look for a return on their dirty money. Just spending as on a race car doesn't give one anything in return. Now buying real estate with "dirty money" would be ideal, they can get "clean" money when they sell.

Spend, yes but don't most money launderers look for a return on their dirty money. Just spending as on a race car doesn't give one anything in return. Now buying real estate with "dirty money" would be ideal, they can get "clean" money when they sell.
Don't ask me, I'm like the 3 engineers in Office Space. Too dumb to figure it out.

Auto Transport Service
Back