• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carb size for 512 stroker

One of the guys on moparts flowed the 750xp, and the 950 xp (several years ago) The "950" had a bigger throttle bore.... but the SAME venturi as the 750, and flowed.....wait for it..... 5cfm more. That's it.
I did read that holley caught a lot of flack for that, and the new ultra xp 950s have...... the same venturi as a 20 year old 850.

One of the guys on moparts flowed the 750xp, and the 950 xp (several years ago) The "950" had a bigger throttle bore.... but the SAME venturi as the 750, and flowed.....wait for it..... 5cfm more. That's it.
I did read that holley caught a lot of flack for that, and the new ultra xp 950s have...... the same venturi as a 20 year old 850.
Give Dominic aka ThumperDart a call over at Thumpercarbs. He can set you up with a clean and mean running Dominator or a 4150 based 950 that will flow close up to a 1000.

Give Dominic aka ThumperDart a call over at Thumpercarbs. He can set you up with a clean and mean running Dominator or a 4150 based 950 that will flow close up to a 1000.
Dom's sorta local to me, well aware of what he can do. Seen his Dart run several times. Thinking of having him perform miracles on my 4781. And getting a dominator for the m1 I've got.

My buddy got a pair of tunnel ram dominators from Thumper. He's running 10.0s in his D150. Pretty happy.

Auto Transport Service
Back