• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jul

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

I’ll be there with or without my Superbird. Go every year. May get hot but always a good time

As Always, List FBBO,FABO FEBO, etc, as Your Club Affiliation. I believe the Groups are large enough for the Double Tent, on the Shows Dime !!!

Just saw on my FB page this morning

IMG_4205.png

Nationals are in Hebron, Ohio not Carlisle.

You are Correct.. The Mopar Nationals are in Ohio. I posted something from Carlisle Chrysler Nationals and that's been in Pennsylvania for years, not Ohio.

I signed up for Carlisle in December (first time bringing the Charger) but all I got was a confirmation email. Do they send you a packet or something?

Save your email as a receipt. Approximately 3-4 weeks before the show Carlisle Events will mail your credentials with windshield sticker indicating your class/parking area. Sometimes it's even 2 weeks out from the show date.

Save your email as a receipt. Approximately 3-4 weeks before the show Carlisle Events will mail your credentials with windshield sticker indicating your class/parking area. Sometimes it's even 2 weeks out from the show date.
Great info, thank you!

I will be going 1st time in a while need a few mics parts for my 67 coronet it rolls to the paint shop in a few weeks im sure it wont be ready for the show
but ill be their looking for a few missing items

is there a campground nearby that fbbo guys use ?
I have two vendor spots, so I camp on the grounds. Not the most comfortable, but it is much cheaper than staying at a local hotel.

I can't speak for local campgrounds as I haven't stayed at any. There is a campground called AT Campground nearby, but I know nothing about it.

western village didn’t woryfor us but thanks for the lead . mountain creek due south about 12 miles did and we in for the weekend! see y’all in carlisle !!!! thinking about the nats to , that one will be just the guys goin for us ! probably camp on site there ….

western village didn’t woryfor us but thanks for the lead . mountain creek due south about 12 miles did and we in for the weekend! see y’all in carlisle !!!! thinking about the nats to , that one will be just the guys goin for us ! probably camp on site there ….
I have been staying there since Chrysler's at Carlisle began.
I had to be put on a waiting list for a full hookup site at Western Village for the show weekend. It took about 3 years before one opened, and another 4-5 before getting one of the primo sites by the pool. Most reserve the same site a year ahead before checking out. It really is a mini car show there, and good people.

I have been staying there since Chrysler's at Carlisle began.
I had to be put on a waiting list for a full hookup site at Western Village for the show weekend. It took about 3 years before one opened, and another 4-5 before getting one of the primo sites by the pool. Most reserve the same site a year ahead before checking out. It really is a mini car show there, and good people.
i wish i could of made it work there , i’ll try again next trip !

Auto Transport Service
Back