• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle PA, who's going?

Well let's quit talking!!!!!! I'll likely make the trip so all you guys have to do is name the time and place and I'll be there. I'll only be there Sat more than likely since I'm working Fri.

I will be there again this year on Swap Spots P205-P206 very near Moparmarks ( Desert Sheet Metal ) from Colorado. Row P is the first row on your right, along the fence if you come in gate #1. A few years a go he did a meet and greet at his Spot, which is only 3 spots from mine. I would love to be at the Greet, But if I'm alone, I wouldn't have anyone to watch my spot. BTW Devin, they have what they call a Fun Field for your car. Not judged.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 160
First time in 11 years I won't be able to attend. My usual spaces P214-P220
From what I see on another board Mark will not be there this year either.

40+ years in the hobby, and never been there.
You should check it out sometime. I made the trek out to Detroit for the motorama in march. The drive isnt that bad. My favorite thing to do at carlisle is get there before the gates open at 7, and then as soon as i get in i go watch the card flood the show field. Its mopar nirvana.

What are the dates? Have not been there since the 80's.

My better half and I will be there again this year, arriving late Thursday afternoon and I'm not sure how long we're going to stay into the weekend. Depends on the weather mostly.... We're going to try the RV camping area for the first time this year, so we'll be parked in the large lot located towards town & just down the street from Gate 1. We also have tickets to see country music artists Thompson Square who are performing inside the fairgrounds on Thursday evening at the main stage. :)

We will be there with the 73 again this year. The wife wants to take both the 67 and 73 next year for the 50th ... there's gonna be a fight over the one with A/C!
We should just pick the day when most everyone will be there, probably Saturday - and meet somewhere. I thought FBBO had a tent last year???

I have this grand illusion of meeting AFTER everyone leaves the fairgrounds so especially the venders can relax 'cause the "store" is closed. We can take over a restaurant with cars & mopar freeks. Either the diner outside Beenie motors or the other diner up the pike past the highway.

Attachments

• 7.15.13 165.jpg
    7.15.13 165.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 7.15.13 166.jpg
    7.15.13 166.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 157
I like the dinner at a diner idea.

Maybe also we can meet at noon on each day at a designated spot? That way, some who can only make Friday or Saturday can still meet some FBBO members. How about on the East Side of the Grandstand (the end of the food court)? This would be right near spot A85.

I am fine with meeting other places, other times - just trying to throw an idea out there......

Hawk

- - - Updated - - -

You don't like my idea of meeting outside the ladies room?

No. I'd rather be in the ladies shower room...

Dont think I can make it this year. Will be one of the only times I have ever missed the Mopar Carlisle. Ron

I'm scared of dingle berry's!:downtown:

This would have been my 11th year but I'm not going to be able to make it this year. Just toooooo much going on. Really going to miss being there.

I'll be leaving CT Thursday morning around 3:30 and bringing a different vehicle, a 1968 Fury III convertible. I should be there by 9:30.

Auto Transport Service
Back