• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle show

The restaurant is "new"? I have eaten there before and it didn't kill me.I thought that would be easiest as many vendors only have to walk out that back gate and cross the street.It's more about a big meet up and not the food!!
The diner is not new. The micro brewery joint is. Saturday night I'll be eating at The Rustic Tavern - Kick *** Food. Not a vendor....

Well,it's like we are going to take over the diner.Just a hang out thing outside and those who wish can go in and eat.
We might need name tags:lol:

I have a vendor booth P206-207 stop by and say hello and get some shade.

I put in an application to have my '68 Charger displayed in the survivor tent, so we'll see if that comes to fruition.

IMG_20170709_160801769.jpg

Carlisle has one of the best shows of the year. Take lots of money, LOTS of money!
I will beginning the hunt for a special car:

67 R/T Conv, black or blue, white top, white interior, 4 spd. Done car only, prefer unrestored!

Ok, maybe red

Ok, maybe yellow

Ok, any color (just no green pls), any interior, any trans, as complete as possible, 500 model?,

OK, I'm absolutely stubborn on the NO RUST!!!

Ok, I'm a dreamer but I am sort of looking

I will beginning the hunt for a special car:

67 R/T Conv, black or blue, white top, white interior, 4 spd. Done car only, prefer unrestored!

Ok, maybe red

Ok, maybe yellow

Ok, any color (just no green pls), any interior, any trans, as complete as possible, 500 model?,

OK, I'm absolutely stubborn on the NO RUST!!!

Ok, I'm a dreamer but I am sort of looking
Good luck on the hunt!

Seriously thinking about it, could overnite at my uncle’s in Philly.

You will be going 3 hours past Carlisle from Ohio and then three more hours or more back depending on traffic.

Bring a tent and stay at Western Village RV park. It's like 10 min from the show, lots of cars stay here.
It will be like you're a kid again, course you won't be able to walk after that.
I can spring for an air mattress and some ibuprofen for ya:lol:.
See ya there my friend

Thanks ‘wacko’, uncle is like 87, feel I need to see him since it’s been 2yrs; but I never know!

Auto Transport Service
Back