• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CARLISLE WAS AWESOME

triggerdog1

Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
so carlisle was a blast as always.finally was able to bring my 68.got a second place and a celebrity choice award for my effort.
celebrity choice judge was Jim Ramsey.look him up if you don't already know who he is. i had an old original add for the 68 roadrunner displayed with my car and he is the guy who created that add.heard some great stories from back in the day!
lookin forward to next year!!

20220715_134518.jpg

20220716_075915.jpg

20220716_075921.jpg

Resized_20220714_181323.jpeg

20220724_130146.jpg

20220724_130203.jpg

Screenshot_20220724-214246_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220724-215129_Chrome.jpg

Nice car fo sho! Just for curiosity, did you also have to pay for your trophy?

Last edited:
As I noted in both other threads on the trophy $$'s.. and I wasn't even there... the cost was IF you wanted your presentation picture (from the closing parade) printed on the plaque or for a picture of the presentation. The award plaques were all free and $15 for shipping if you left and then found out that you won.

CONGRATS on the award Triggerdog!

Congratulations on your trophy wins! It is always nice to have one's hard work and commitment to the hobby be recognized by others. A nice bonus to a nice weekend.

Congratulations on your awards! The car looks fantastic! You never know who you will meet at Carlisle, my friend Gary and I had lunch with Tom Hoover one year,and dinner with Chris Jacob's and Dave Rea another year! Another guy from Dodge Charger. Com bought Dick Landys 70 Hemi Charger R/T race car and I told him to bring it to Carlisle and have Dick authenticate the car,and he was able to do that ,and Dick passed away a few months later. It's very cool that some of the people who made all this stuff happen back in the day are still around! I have been to every Chryslers ar Carlisle event since 1992,with the exception of 2020 because of the scamdemic and its always an awesome event!

It was my first time and even tho I was only able to muster one day, I still had a great time and was able to put some faces with screenames. Next year, God willin and the crick don't rise, I'll have one of my cars there. I can't wait. Oh, and congrats on your award!

Last edited:
Nice 68 RR, love the color,

Congratulations on earning those well deserved awards triggerdog1!

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back