• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

No, My old ones will sit this out...someday perhaps. Modern cars have more comfort and do better on gas

Just registered tonight! Getting excited! Also glad our Club is listed on the site now.....been going under the FABO club for years now but I have switched! .....Now I know what its like to be like Richard Cranium playing for the same team! Bahahahaha! MoparBill cya there buddy!

upload_2018-6-4_18-33-44.png

Just registered tonight! Getting excited! Also glad our Club is listed on the site now.....been going under the FABO club for years now but I have switched! .....Now I know what its like to be like Richard Cranium playing for the same team! Bahahahaha! MoparBill cya there buddy!

View attachment 613204
Are you taking the Charger or the Roadrunner?

What's the "Gate and Go" discount?

They send you the pass that goes on the windshield early in the mail and when you get there you can pull right in and not have to stop and register....and they give you 5 bucks off for registering early. Easier than standing in line trying to register when you get there.

Never been but going this year, did not register but will I get a safe place to park my 65 coronet?

I had to miss 2016 as 2 of my daughters got married.One picked my Carlisle weekend to to tie the knot....
I will arrive Thrursday for the kick off car show at the Expo Center.Friday hit Carlisle till after lunch and head to South Mountain for some drag racing.Saturday will be on the fairgrounds all day and Sunday will be at the track all day.

I can't go as usual but this year a bunch of my work is (and this time it won't all be installed LOL).
Check it out at E-34 through E-40 at the Moonshine Speed Shop's display! Yep, that's Timmy Petty's place -- King Richard's nephew -- who has been keeping me hopping since Easter. I don't know for sure what engines he is bringing but I think the '70 Hemi Superbird's is one of them. They're bringing at least two winged cars!

imagejpeg_0.jpg

He also asked at the last minute for "something dazzling" for their table. Not one to disappoint, I busted these old beat up M/Ts out and shipped them to North Carolina Friday for delivery tomorrow.
20180628_165354.jpg

20180704_183250_Burst01.jpg

20180704_183321.jpg

Still pics have no justice with all the metal flake. This has a video that helps, especially the overhead view from 24 seconds on when the sun hits it:

They can probably be seen from space!!

Grab one of my brand new flyers or a business card while you're there! (Ask Larry at the table if you want a signed one. He has a little stash.)
36867562_1990125424345282_3193146534891880448_n.jpg

Message_1530895969086.jpg

Ya'll have an amazing time and be safe at the show! If anyone gets pics of Moonshine's display please tag me. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I can't go as usual but this year a bunch of my work is (and this time it won't all be installed LOL).
Check it out at E-34 through E-40 at the Moonshine Speed Shop's display! Yep, that's Timmy Petty's place -- King Richard's nephew -- who has been keeping me hopping since Easter. I don't know for sure what engines he is bringing but I think the '70 Hemi Superbird's is one of them.

View attachment 623781

He also asked at the last minute for "something dazzling" for their table. Not one to disappoint, I busted these old beat up M/Ts out and shipped them to North Carolina Friday for delivery tomorrow.
View attachment 623782
View attachment 623783
View attachment 623784
Still pics have no justice with all the metal flake. This has a video that helps:
They can probably be seen from space!!

Grab one of my brand new flyers or a business card while you're there!

View attachment 623785 View attachment 623786

Ya'll have an amazing time and be safe at the show! If anyone gets pics of Moonshine's display please tag me. :thumbsup:

Nice stuff cudachick :thumbsup:

Not going too far, I'll go again sometime
probably when dads gone & I don't have to worry
it's a looong way from home for a swap meet & show

The forecast is looking good!!!

Mon
sunny.png

87°
64°

Tue
rain_s_cloudy.png

89°
65°

Wed
partly_cloudy.png

86°
62°

Thu
partly_cloudy.png

85°
64°

Fri
partly_cloudy.png

88°
66°

Sat
partly_cloudy.png

88°
69°

Sun
partly_cloudy.png

89°
70°

upload_2018-7-8_19-9-33.png upload_2018-7-8_19-9-33.png upload_2018-7-8_19-9-33.png upload_2018-7-8_19-9-33.png upload_2018-7-8_19-9-33.png upload_2018-7-8_19-9-33.jpeg

I'll be there Thursday to Sunday morning. I'm staying at the Days Inn

Auto Transport Service
Back