• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

Anybody notice the 2018 show shirt and the dash plaque celebrating 50 Years of Classic American Muscle? A '68 Cuda a '68 Dart and a '70 Superbird. What's the Superbird on it for? Do you think it was to be a '68 Roadrunner?View attachment 625718
The shirts were sold out on Thursday.I have the plaque and went to get a few shirts:soapbox::mob:

Carlisle 1018 216.jpg Carlisle 1018 217.jpg

Khryslerkid, are you kidding me!!? It's got a hellcat in it!

Yep, I just saw that. I'm having a hard time copying and pasting that fricken facecrook link.
It's his third link down.
www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/2018-carlisle-links-to-pics.155286/#post-911006300

Your car really stood out.I tried to find Kid..............:)

View attachment 626789
I didn't hardly see anyone and I know there was a record FBBO member turnout. We need to get a club tent next year.

I watched you at SM but I didn't feel like walking back to where you were set up. The announcer called out to me as I was leaving and wanted me to stay and race. I have a bad set of pinion bearings or I would have.

Yep, I just saw that. I'm having a hard time copying and pasting that fricken facecrook link.
It's his third link down.
www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/2018-carlisle-links-to-pics.155286/#post-911006300

I didn't hardly see anyone and I know there was a record FBBO member turnout. We need to get a club tent next year.

I watched you at SM but I didn't feel like walking back to where you were set up. The announcer called out to me as I was leaving and wanted me to stay and race. I have a bad set of pinion bearings or I would have.
You saw my tow truck there,I woulda got you home!!

Carlisle 1018 148.jpg Carlisle 1018 149.jpg Carlisle 1018 150.jpg Carlisle 1018 151.jpg Carlisle 1018 152.jpg Carlisle 1018 153.jpg Carlisle 1018 154.jpg Carlisle 1018 162.jpg Carlisle 1018 163.jpg Carlisle 1018 023.jpg

The shirts were sold out on Thursday.I have the plaque and went to get a few shirts:soapbox::mob:

View attachment 626786 View attachment 626787
What shirts were sold out on Thursday? I bought this one on Friday around 10am. What shirt did I get? See my shirt in above post #106. For some reason I can't post the picture here when I went back and tried to edit this post.:screwy:

Last edited:
Hmmm.... They usually have a ton of shirts made, but I know they used a new vendor for their graphics I believe, so maybe they had a shortage??? Not sure, I am disappointed I didn't grab a few as I left Saturday after 2.5 days of baking in the sun. Could't take the heat anymore man it was brutal.

Mine was in the dryer I had to pull it out to make sure that was the one I had. Wife bought it around 10am Fri

shirt.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back