• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle

Looks like I've been missing Mopar heaven ! I think next year I'll need to attend!!

This guy told us that he used Chevy paint on his car because it wont run :lol:
20180714_143350.jpg

20180714_142933.jpg

20180714_142940.jpg

20180714_132609.jpg
20180714_132618.jpg
20180714_132627.jpg

Loved this color...
20180714_111459.jpg

20180714_111507.jpg

Got that right! I almost didn't reply to it.

I never saw you and only saw your car at SM when you broke something. Then I went home. Stayed today until 3:30 and went to a picnic. Just getting home. First time I drove the '62 in the dark. It's pretty cool !!!
Wasn't broken,was UN-capping the dumps!

Looks like I've been missing Mopar heaven ! I think next year I'll need to attend!!

its about as close as you will get.
I've been there wandering the swap there at least for one day for the past 20 plus years
you might not find exactly what you want
but i have never left empty handed yet
and I've always managed to score at least a couple of good deals along the way almost every year
saving me a good chunk of loot.
it never hurts to throw a offer at something if you need it
and you never know what you will find.

this year was no different
saw a few old friends,made a few new ones.
walked too many miles feet hurt
another long fun day
Weather was pretty good this year
I've been there when it has been brutal
came home loaded with parts again
look forward to going back next year to do it all over again.

Anybody notice the 2018 show shirt and the dash plaque celebrating 50 Years of Classic American Muscle? A '68 Cuda a '68 Dart and a '70 Superbird. What's the Superbird on it for? Do you think it was to be a '68 Roadrunner?
DSC00089.JPG

Last edited:
I fondled Cuda Chicks' handiwork.
Sorry for that.

20180714_152018.jpg

When I picker her up she was HOTTTT!!!

I let a kid sitting in their tent take the picture,,,,,,,IT DIDN'T COME OUT!!
It was in my hands,,I SWEAR!.......at the kid that didn't press the button all the way!!!:mad:

Stopped by and took a picture of the covers VERY NICE! Talked with the guys form Moonshine and told me how pleased they were with your work. I also saw some pulleys and covers on a hemi you did for them. Can’t post photos from my iPad will do when I get to my lap top. I also picked up a set of valve covers I’d like to talk with you about. Again great job.

Your post put a grin on my face a mile wide! I'm delighted to read the Moonshine crew treated you right (the feedback has been absolutely amazing)! I'll be ready to talk about your new score anytime you're ready. If you get your pics downloaded and posted with a tag before 8:00 p.m. tonight you'll be in the drawing to win!! Thank you for checking out my work and for the kind compliment! I look forward to working with you 64SF!!!

GREAT pic with the crew and your dad bobtile!!! Thank you too darlin -- those smiles say it all. :D Don't worry about fingerprints; the wrinkle doesn't hold onto any, and there's a hefty coat of clear on the candy colors so they won't show. My stuff is built to be manhandled for decades!

Your post put a grin on my face a mile wide! I'm delighted to read the Moonshine crew treated you right (the feedback has been absolutely amazing)! I'll be ready to talk about your new score anytime you're ready. If you get your pics downloaded and posted with a tag before 8:00 p.m. tonight you'll be in the drawing to win!! Thank you for checking out my work and for the kind compliment! I look forward to working with you 64SF!!!

Failed to mention the Moonshine guys said you were the only one they found that did quality multi-color coating. They really looked good in person!
AAAA - 2 (2).jpg

Here are the pulleys and valve covers they made sure I saw.

AAAA - 3 (2).jpg

This photo is from your gallery....I found a set exactly like these that were lightly media blasted and clean as a pin.
I'll PM you when I get a chance and include shots of the mine and ask for some suggestions.
AAAA - 1 (4).jpg

Damn a lot of great photos & stories guys & gal

GREAT pic with the crew and your dad bobtile!!! Thank you too darlin -- those smiles say it all. :D Don't worry about fingerprints; the wrinkle doesn't hold onto any, and there's a hefty coat of clear on the candy colors so they won't show. My stuff is built to be manhandled for decades!
My dad? Lmao

Screenshot_20180607-111729.jpg

Kryslerkid, PLEASE, anymore shots of that 33 imperial in post 81? (See if you can guess why I'm interested, [and no, it's not mine]).
Do you remember what powerplant?

Kryslerkid, PLEASE, anymore shots of that 33 imperial in post 81? (See if you can guess why I'm interested, [and no, it's not mine]).
Do you remember what powerplant?

Your "Screen Name" might be a dead giveaway. I didn't see the power plant. There are a couple of other shots of the car taken by others.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back