• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Carter thermo quad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys time to start listing the recent part outs first up I found this in a box in the back seat of one !
It's a Carter thermo quad that was rebuilt and never used !
This has not had gas threw it yet! But it has surface rust on some parts will it go on and work probably should you open it up and just verify I would is it new no . Does it work your guess is as good as mine . Everything seems to function as it should !

So that all being said I don't know what it's worth don't know anything about it so . Let's say $350 obo
I am no way firm on this price I'm just putting a number up to start with don't know if it's worth $100 or $500 I'd assume I will get an education on these carbs as I have never had any . Couldn't tell you if it was from a small block or a hemi ! I just don't know
So if you need it make me a reasonable offer and it's yours .
KIMG0213.JPG
KIMG0214.JPG
KIMG0215.JPG
KIMG0216.JPG
KIMG0217.JPG
KIMG0218.JPG

He’s asking about the ‘carb number’. That determines the application and value. Date code looks like 1367. We need the number that ends with 8S, right above the date code.
9C57FE80-592C-415E-91AE-0D774810856F.jpeg

So is it good?

Not that I can see. Don’t get me wrong, it has value but it’s not an early 340 carb or for a late 70’s truck like a Lil Red Express. Anyone looking to play around with a T-Quad will probably want an early one with out the CA package.

Well guys there you have it . Make an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back