• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cast iron max wedge headers

RH62

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
I have a set of cast iron max wedge headers.
I was told they were original but cant find any numbers cast into them.
Does anyone know where i can find more info about them at, and or what they might be worth?

000_0114.gif

heres what they look like.

No casting numbers they are repoduction that was done many years ago.Real deal will have casting numbers.The recent reproduction ones have different casting numbers also.But they do have some numbers.Ran across a set couple of years ago no numbers on them at a swap meet.Most sets with casting and date coded are going for $800 plus.

Last edited:
Yup. What he said. Those are the traditional "angel wings" manifolds and are repops. The reason I had asked is because there is a set of cast iron "headers" that are a NASCAR piece. Those you don't see very often.

Are you looking to part with them?

No casting numbers they are repoduction that was done many years ago.Real deal will have casting numbers.The recent reproduction ones have different casting numbers also.But they do have some numbers.Ran across a set couple of years ago no numbers on them at a swap meet.Most sets with casting and date coded are going for $800 plus.

How much were the ones you saw at the swap meet?

Auto Transport Service
Back