• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Castle Air Museum Car Show Pics

Hikin Mike

Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Went out to the Castle Air Museum Car Show this morning. My Coronet isn't registered/licensed, so I took my Pontiac Firebird. Nice to see a big showing of Mopars...more than the Pontiacs.
castle-museum-042818-01-L.jpg

castle-museum-042818-02-L.jpg

castle-museum-042818-03-L.jpg

castle-museum-042818-05-L.jpg

castle-museum-042818-06-L.jpg

castle-museum-042818-07-L.jpg

castle-museum-042818-08-L.jpg

castle-museum-042818-09-L.jpg

castle-museum-042818-10-L.jpg

Cool shots

thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing!

That's what I would like to do, take a pic of my '62 Dodge in front of an old fighter jet like one of those. Too bad they're on the other end of the country!

Thanks for sharing!

That's what I would like to do, take a pic of my '62 Dodge in front of an old fighter jet like one of those. Too bad they're on the other end of the country!

I did that last year with my Firebird. Wanted to take my Coronet this year for the same reason, but wasn't in the cards. Maybe next year.

Great pictures, thanks. I love that red, white and blue Charger.

Me too. Had that old-school look with the colors. He had two other cars at the show (Mustang and Chevelle). He drove the Dodge and his kids drove the other.

Gorgeous Bee. Looks like fun.

I see on the 69 B the air box has been clearance for the Power brake booster on a wedge car.

Nice! I wish I had known about it, I love the air museum and, well, of course Mopars too!...cool that there was some classic mopars on site. It's just over an hour away from me

I see on the 69 B the air box has been clearance for the Power brake booster on a wedge car.

That seems odd to me too. The booster and MC need not be relocated for a wedge engine.
Also the brake lines come from the driver's side of the MC like with the hemi option.

Auto Transport Service
Back