• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catracs

cdr

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Brain Damage made the September Calendar . Calvert Racing
372830356_10227763115962375_7197201631073760444_n.jpg

Last edited:
Cool Beans!
Noticed you reside in Pattison.
Drove thru there most every day for
about 8 years. I lived in Sealy.
Always took the back roads to work
and back.

I wish one of my cars could do that. Just the basics. What's involved in making that big long car pull the front wheels?

I wish one of my cars could do that. Just the basics. What's involved in making that big long car pull the front wheels?
Traction, power and a good strong driveline.

as Demonram said Traction, power and a good strong driveline., My Charger is a low compression pump gas 512cid , small hydraulic roller cam,ported by me 440 source Stealth cyl heads ,5kish converter, 4.1 Dana S60, Hilborn EFI, COLD AC, overdrive trans, drive it anywhere .

as Demonram said Traction, power and a good strong driveline., My Charger is a low compression pump gas 512cid , small hydraulic roller cam,ported by me 440 source Stealth cyl heads ,5kish converter, 4.1 Dana S60, Hilborn EFI, COLD AC, overdrive trans, drive it anywhere .
AND it runs in the 10s at the track!
:thumbsup:

Cool Beans!
Noticed you reside in Pattison.
Drove thru there most every day for
about 8 years. I lived in Sealy.
Always took the back roads to work
and back.
very Cool, I am in downtown Pattison, Tx :)

Auto Transport Service
Back