• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cena with Cuda ad

Mike Szadaj

Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
I was just curious to know if anyone has seen the ad with John Cena holding up a Cuda

040E73C7-E839-4F34-8F1F-E2B61F032BA1.png

He likes imports from Europe.

For us folks that don't know, who's John Sena, and how would i know him?
What's he doing, a tv commercial ad, or something?
Nope, haven't seen it, so i ask.

He's currently in the tv show 'Peacemaker', a spin-off from the Suicide Squad movie.
1656394863933.png

Saw the commercial once.
Lol, the still looks like he's holding up a '70 with his pinky! I'll let ya'll decide on what the other hand is up to!

I'm not much on watching commercials but did see that one....the Cuda caught my eye as I was fast forwarding through 4 minutes of commercials so I backed up the DVR to check it out.

He has made some good choices with his cars.
I remember he got into a stink with ford when he was "allowed" to buy one of the GT40's a while back.... He tried to flip it for a profit and there was some contract that he had to hold on to it for X amount of time.... Can't remember what the outcome was.....

I stand corrected.

He's on my Sh*t list. I heard his apology to China. He bent over for Chi-Coms so Fast and Furious 9 could make more money. Wussy!

John Cena is apologizing after calling Taiwan a country while promoting the latest "Fast and the Furious'' film, "F9." The actor and professional wrestler posted the apology Tuesday in Mandarin on the popular Chinese social media site Weibo.

"I made one mistake, I must say right now, very important, I love and respect Chinese people," Cena said, according to BBC News. "I am very sorry for my mistake. I am so sorry, I apologize."

He's on my Sh*t list. I heard his apology to China. He bent over for Chi-Coms so Fast and Furious 9 could make more money. Wussy!

John Cena is apologizing after calling Taiwan a country while promoting the latest "Fast and the Furious'' film, "F9." The actor and professional wrestler posted the apology Tuesday in Mandarin on the popular Chinese social media site Weibo.

"I made one mistake, I must say right now, very important, I love and respect Chinese people," Cena said, according to BBC News. "I am very sorry for my mistake. I am so sorry, I apologize."

Lost any and all respect(Not that i had any to begin with) for him after that also!

❌ did ya see Texas Metal??

Auto Transport Service
Back