• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Center Console Missing Bracket

MoparForLife

Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
Good morning FBBO Experts!

I hoping to get your input on issue I ran across when I took my interior apart for some upgrades to my 1965 Plymouth Satellite.

When I pulled my center console out I found some of the screws were just place holders and not actually screwed into the brackets. When I pulled the center console out, it was cracked in a couple places and I couldn’t find a replacement, so I used some two part epoxy.

The issue that may have contributed those cracks was the console mounting bracket that goes over the trans hump is missing and some parts of the console were resting on the floorboards.

By any chance does someone have the rear console bracket they could provide the measurements for? This will cutdown on my fabrication time because unfortunately, I don’t have a robust shop/tool set up.

Any of you thoughts you may have or any assistance you can provide, is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

0E1B7AC1-01F3-4DAE-87B1-F498BFE63B0A.jpeg

6D458E00-AE6F-4D03-A9CB-F99E8174B972.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back