• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Century Motors Winnipeg, Manitoba?

sfgt

Local time
10:13 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone on this forum happen to know or have an original window sticker with the dealer info and the "destination charge" information for any 70 or 71 Chrysler that was purchased from Century Motors LTD. or Century Dodge Chrysler Plymouth located on Main St in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada? I'm trying to put together missing information on a window sticker a friend has. Any help would be appreciated

It's interesting that you read of lots of cars being bought from this dealer but nobody has any information or documentation on them.

I wouldn't think that kind of documentation is exactly growing on trees.....

I have some of the dealer customer id information but I don't know how the name was printed in the "Ship to" space on the window sticker and what the destination charge was to the dealership. Hopefully someone can come up with something I can use.

Plenty of Canucks on FBBO. Hopefully one reads and responds.... Good luck

Haven't heard of them for years I called a couple fellows back in mb and it closed about 25 years from what they remember, as for stickers they said best will be to check the antique shops and post a ad in the sun and freepress

Try posting an inquiry on the Manitoba Mopar Association forum. Not a lot of traffic there, but may be worth a try.
I know guys with cars from Century, but not with the original window sticker.

http://mbmopar.freeforums.net/

Thanks, I posted, it is definitely worth a try!

Auto Transport Service
Back