• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Challenger at car show

Got himself a gas monkey t-shirt too!

Babbling Libiot...

How stupid does he think those people are ?

I love the hidden supercharger BS, for justification for SC badging...LOL

they had far more restraint than I would have had...

Squirrels like him, makes the rest of US look bad...
Along with the guy parked behind him...

Liberal Deliverance Paddle Faster I hear Banjos.jpg

Liberal Deliverance squeal like a pig Toothless Fag.jpg

New cars at classic-car events, are retarded. They should park together.[vettes, Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers, Chargers]

I don't think I could have taken his annoying laugh followed by "its all bout it" every 30 seconds.

Went into this video thinking he was saying this stuff as a joke...but then he kept talking. Holy cow, this guy might be a genuine imbecile.

How in the hell did someone like this fail to put a chrome Edelbrock open-breather air cleaner tin on top of his plastic intake cover?

-Kurt

Last edited:
What a clueless jerkoff. Where the hell is the supercharger? What drives it? Electric pulley?
It would be funny though if he were just bullshitting to see if anyone called him on the lies.
Rumor has it, the guy is in tight with the Hillary campaign.

Don't you just miss the days when Lamboghini built Mopars? kern Dog, the internal supercharger is powered by pixie dust and lies.

I call bullshit on that one.

Chrysler/Lambo had a run in F1. It was 1990-? I have 3 valve-covers from their F1 engines. 3-litre V-12.

Larrousse...
n6qag8.jpg

rvyb6f.jpg

Minardi...
fodvn6.jpg

Lotus...
r078qt.jpg

2nss2l1.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back