• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHARGER 68 FROM THAILAND SINCE AUG 15

Slowly progress

1476262366130.jpg 1476453545243.jpg 1476453553965.jpg

Nice car. Takes a bunch more dedication to do an old American car, half way around the world.

He's def Mopar thru.....i see the Dodge class b in background.

I don't know if he`s in Thailand but he`s using a Canadian creeper!

Awesomeness K-Chai!!! Looks like you have a plan, parts, and progress. You should be good with what I see so far. Love your dedication man.

Slow but sure ..Serpentine system installed. ..
Maybe she might be able to start at the end of this year...

Slow but sure ..Serpentine system installed. ..
Maybe she might be able to start at the end of this year......2Years already lok

IMG_20170502_140750.jpg

My friend's car 70. He changed from carb to Rootz EFI.

IMG_20170425_114438~2.jpg

Wow - you guys do some serious stuff out there in Bangkok. I'm impressed. Where/how do you get the parts and the know how? I'm coming to to Thailand next January/February for a tourist trip - will be going to Laos and Vietnam too. Have been to Thailand a number of times - love the country and people. Would love to visit your shop and see your cars.

Parts are from the State and we have some of the old school mechanics here☺. If u do come between Jan and Feb that would be nice since we might have American road trip during that period .
Looking forward to c u soon .

Auto Transport Service
Back