• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

charger 68 in france

Hello. i want
Mopar B Body 68-70 2D CONVERTIBLE Door Glass Rear Lower Lock Side Run Channel Flocked Rubber Guide
but this part is not exported .
how can i do ?
excuse my bad english.
Salut compatriote ;-)

Essaie de contacter Goodies and Family (tu trouveras sur le web), il font entre autres du transport USA-France
C'est par eux que j'ai fait venir mes pièces, très bon contact et prix raisonnables

English version :) :
Hi fellow countryman,

Try to contact Goodies and Family (you'll find them on the web), among things they do, they can ship parts from the US to France
I got my parts shipped by them, very good contact and reasonable prices

Welcome aboard! My daughter and her husband live in Samuur.

You have a fine specimen there! Keep us posted on your progress.

beginning

20210113_110118.jpg

20210114_153912.jpg

20210114_181606.jpg

Salut compatriote ;-)

Essaie de contacter Goodies and Family (tu trouveras sur le web), il font entre autres du transport USA-France
C'est par eux que j'ai fait venir mes pièces, très bon contact et prix raisonnables

English version :) :
Hi fellow countryman,

Try to contact Goodies and Family (you'll find them on the web), among things they do, they can ship parts from the US to France
I got my parts shipped by them, very good contact and reasonable prices
heĺlo. j ai trouvé megaparts. c est juste pour des petites pieces. goodies m a servi pour le gros des pièces. merci

i would like pics of linebrake and linefuel below the charger 68 front and rear. please

mon anglais ne doit pas être compréhensible. je cherche des photos pour savoir où passe les lignes de carburants et de freins sous la voiture.

All 68-70 b bodies should have similar routing for brake and fuel lines.

Fuel and brake line routing .

Companies like Inline Tube make pre-formed/pre-bent lines for these cars, if you want to go that route. Once you lay them out it's pretty clear where they go.

Auto Transport Service
Back