• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger seat questions

RS Mopars

Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a 69 charger r/t when I got it it has the 68 pattern on the two buckets and rear seats I what to put the 69 pattern in it my question is will the 68 frames be the same as the 69 for the new covers?I think there all the same but would like more info to be sure it was a early production so head rest still would of been a option so not worried about that.also any one use a vender out of Canada called mopar plus just wondering if there good thanks dick

Yes the 68 and 69 seat are the same. The headrest was mandated as of Jan 1, 1969 so any 69 models that came out in the fall of 68 would only have headrests as an option. I have seen 68 models with headrests but I’d say that THEY’RE quite uncommon.

Th
Yes the 68 and 69 seat are the same. The headrest was mandated as of Jan 1, 1969 so any 69 models that came out in the fall of 68 would only have headrests as an option. I have seen 68 models with headrests but I’d say that THEY’RE quite uncommon.
Thanks for the info

Auto Transport Service
Back