• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

I’m no expert as I don’t own a Charger. However, this has the appearance of smoking high grade crack when they came up with this plan:

https://yakima.craigslist.org/for/d/bickleton-1970-charger-vic-project/7362669057.html

Okay lets set aside the Crown Vic aspect of this ad. Sit back and look at the listing again. Focus on the 1970 Charger only. $5000.00 gets you the Charger. Have you seen the conditions of 2nd gens ranging from 3k-5k lately? 3k Chargers with rotted bones to the ground. 5k Chargers maybe gets you solid rails but still having rotted trunk floors, quarters etc. This 70 definitely falls into these categories. So take your CV goggles off and see the real picture. Buy the package, take the CV to scrap and collect $300.00. Or abandon it, whatever. If someone wants to pay me $500 to "get them out of here" sign me up so I can save $5500.00.

"No I do not have to sell the car so for now the price is firm with no trades."

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bsgye8uz3sg245wi2f2km793vcw4x3ko9rhgkou5x&rid=200w.gif

"The car is too good to be bad and too bad to be good"
You people know that English is a second language to me but what the hell is that supposed to mean?( A ver cabron, explicame por favor @MarPar) , besides what color is the car green, blue, black i mean :wtf:

Last edited:
You people know that English is a second language to me but what the hell is that supposed to mean?( A ver cabron, explicame por favor @MarPar) , besides what the color is the car green, blue, black i mean :wtf:
In the ad he said the car was factory blue, but the green in the trunk was what he was planning on painting the rest of the car.

You people know that English is a second language to me but what the hell is that supposed to mean?( A ver cabron, explicame por favor @MarPar) , besides what the color is the car green, blue, black i mean :wtf:

Aye Guey. I have no ******* clue :rofl:

So what is a nicely finished restored no rust non matching 440 console buckets auto charger worth in the real world, because that surely determines whose on crack or whatever they can get

So what is a nicely finished restored no rust non matching 440 console buckets auto charger worth in the real world, because that surely determines whose on crack or whatever they can get

It's hard to say because correctly restored & all original low mileage examples are few and far between. That said, I would guess that it's got to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-85K for a very, very nice example.

Auto Transport Service
Back