• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

Timing must have been in my favor, holy cow are these prices ridiculous!! 18 years ago I bought mine for $3,500!

paid $400 for my '68 R/T 4 speed in '84 and drove it home.

Looks like the Daytona owners are trying to cash out before they die. Nice car, but not 325 large worth of nice.

The asking price on the other Charger is a joke.

Last edited:
Current bid of 55000.00 n another 65000.00 to finish it,sure shows n gives you an idea how quickly things add up,I think i seen this car for sale from a place called Texastoybox back in 2009-2010 n they wanted big bucks for it then n claimed it was a 1 of 1

Add to that, it's the dreaded triple green which knocks at least 10 grand off the value.

LOL....not a fan myself either....personal taste I guess.....but it always amazes me that so many of the best survivors/90% original B body cars from 68 to 70 that turn up as "barn finds" etc are triple green. Probably got less use and exposure to the elements where there owners hid them in the garage more and drove them less through fear of public ridicule!!!!

LOL....not a fan myself either....personal taste I guess.....but it always amazes me that so many of the best survivors/90% original B body cars from 68 to 70 that turn up as "barn finds" etc are triple green. Probably got less use and exposure to the elements where there owners hid them in the garage more and drove them less through fear of public ridicule!!!!
I would say that would be more relevant to FM3 cars. I guess that's why they were so rare. Guys probably purchased them to impress their wife or girlfriend.

".but it always amazes me that so many of the best survivors/90% original B body cars from 68 to 70 that turn up as "barn finds" etc are triple green."

That thing is a piece of sh*t !

385 large for a Daytona that's not fully restored? :jackoff:

https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/col1/posting/102373

"2k on freshened engine"

Really?

69dodge102373-4.jpg

With all the money they're asking I think proper sentence structure should be required.

Last edited:
well that would close craigslist and e bay down in a day....

I bought my 69 Charger from my oldest brother back in 1987. He flat towed it from his home in Kettering Ohio. Stopping for gas in Cambridge OH, where he inadvertently left the keys on the gas pump. He was towing it with his 78 Dodge Charger. He had lost his storage and was trying to sell it. I talked with all my gearhead friends, but everyone wanted to see it. I came home from work an a Saturday, only to see both Chargers in my driveway. He said it's yours. So I talked with my wife about buying it from him, and she said fine, but your Honda CRX(highly modified) has to go. I agreed, and a deal was struck. It now sits in my garage. about 70% complete. And I don't regret it one iota. Paid him a 1000.00 for it which he really didn't want. Once I got some keys made for it, it fired right up and I drove it down to the dealership where i worked to have it looked over and PA inspected. It needed absolutely nothing.

What color is YOUR Charger, Alfalfa ?

Auto Transport Service
Back