• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

That's been for sale before. Must have been a pretty car when it was new, but there's so little left that it wouldn't even qualify as a parts car.

Courtesy of the web-based listings and televised auctions, everybody seems to believe their daily drivers to (almost) rolling junk are museum quality collectibles. A gold plated fortune waiting to happen
440 Daytona? $325K? Dream on dude

umm, this guys is on way more than crack !

https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/d/louisville-1969-dodge-charger-rt/7233401828.html

1969 Dodge Charger RT F6 spring green. What you see is what you get. Very rough but restorable. Has a fender tag but is in rough condition,can read some of it. No title. No motor, trans or rear end. Please contact me for more information 5,000.00

View attachment 1041636
View attachment 1041637View attachment 1041638View attachment 1041639View attachment 1041640View attachment 1041641View attachment 1041642View attachment 1041643View attachment 1041644
Sadly, realistically, this is the cost for someone to bump a 318 Charger to a 440 R/T Charger. You know it happens.

wow - mine must be worth 200 now . I don't have the extra safety leaf spring bungee cord for traction installed from the factory
Code on the fender tag BC(BUNGEE CORD )

Getting a little ridiculous now .

and they even include an extra strap in the trunk......

Surprised the normal verbiage wasn't there: I know what I have, I do don't need help selling it....

Blue one was once a nice car. Looks like they just pulled it out of a pond.....

Color coordinated leaf spring shackle bungee - B5 blue. Fender tag body code: BC (Before Corrosion)
No need for a heater. Ongoing oxidation should warm interior through the winter

Interesting mix of pics.
Apparently, owner could not tell difference between the B5 blue, '68 "fabulous" Charger and the B7 blue, '68 Coronet / Bee

Nothing wring with green at all....just not my personal taste....each to his own and all that!

If you really need to know KD....yes my car was indeed triple green (mainly rusty brown though.....similar or a bit worse body that Jigsaw...with more holes!)...either that was a good guess...or you have spoken to the one person over on DC.com who has seen/knows my car! It's now Ford Deep Impact blue....which is just one of the many things lots of you won't like about it ! It's coming along nicely now....and that's all I'm prepared to say!

Ford color? Who cares? If the color pleases you, it makes no difference here. I just commented because for all the years I have seen you post online, I have yet to see a picture of the car.

1968 Dodge Charger - $17,500 (Anaheim)
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/anaheim-1968-dodge-charger/7254212121.html

00P0P_jfboG56Taqz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

The Facebook guy "Mopar Hunter" roots out these folks who have watched WAY too much Barrett Jackson and/or Mercum.

A friend asked me to take this off his hands a couple months ago. For now I just look at it in amazement that a car could take that much abuse!.
But the longer I look at it, the more Intrigued I am about welding it back together.
Partly because it is the rare to me Turquoise with white interior. I only paid $700.00 for it, So I am in on the ground floor. I have lots of spare parts, but AMD and I will become good friends If I decide to put this puzzle back together.

28 dec 2020 1969 charger.jpg 69 charger #2.jpg 1969 charger trunk.jpg

He also said the frame was straight...not damaged...
00z0z_emPjzbQeXRxz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back