• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

Well the first guy is clearly stoned, $80K for a roller 68 Charger... The last guy is a bit high, however the rest are more of the "wishful thinking" types I think and representative of the auction culture.

Well the first guy is clearly stoned, $80K for a roller 68 Charger... The last guy is a bit high, however the rest are more of the "wishful thinking" types I think and representative of the auction culture.

In other words, the others are either just dope smokers or drunks.

Wish I could say I am surprised by those numbers, but I am not, they have been going that direction for some time. The problem is that there are people out there who do pay those stupid prices. The one car at $38K isn't too outrageous but IMO still high.

I can see a few are close but all high the last one I'd say is most likely in my opinion about 20-30 k to much but if you like it might be worth it .
I like the first one 80k for a roller that's mostly rust free! So I thought well maybe if it's a hemi 4 speed car with no rust and has everything ready to go just re install....then paint
Wtf are people thinking!

You know this makes most of rc's cars worth at least $250000 each

I remember paying 800. for an Arizona roller. Been a few decades, thought.

Crack haaaaard!
Couple nice examples and seem to be well done at first look. But....

Saw a 71 Charger R/T on FB, the car was a rusted out hulk, frames gone and even the sides of the quarters were rusted through....typical statement of "I know what I got so don't waste my time"...asking $6000!!

60 is what he wants,someone will buy it.
s-l1600.jpg

We have guys here trying to sell parts that may be in that league. 125.00 for one tail light extension?

Whatever the market will bear.

The crack addict is down to 60 large now & has a bad attitude.

"OK I guess a desirable vehicle gets a lot of attention good and bad. This is the third and final time I will list. What I have learned. First of all an immediate 500.00 dollar non - refundable deposit is required to purchase this vehicle. So don't bid unless you intend on purchasing or you will lose 500. dollars. The price has been changed to a firm 60,000. No more no less. Don't contact me with counter offers or idiotic statements."

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Dodge-Charger-R-T/373066359704?hash=item56dc7ce398:g:QDIAAOSwvpde7qBE

Auto Transport Service
Back