• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

What's even worse, is someone offering a hulk of rotted garbage that's a 3rd gen for more than scrap money.

Been for sale for a long time
Mind you it’s a nice car but I just can’t see it

IMG_3107.png

I love this thread. The absolute junk chargers I see when I jump on the wife's marketplace are purely insane. I'm the odd ball. I can't stand any chargers, camaros or Corvettes. I much rather have coronet, super bee Belvedere's. I'm odd probably just broke more less so I like cheaper options lol. Legalizing drugs was a terrible choice lol it shows on scrap prices

Some 3rd gen Charger images like this one.....

1704434252604.png

Look like they were designed as cab rearward , totally the opposite of the cab forward styling of cars today. So many cars now have half the engine under the base of the windshield. These look from here like you can almost picture the front of the driveshaft below the windshield.

Is that you, Bryan?

I didnt see anything about this posted here yet, my apologies if I just missed it.
From a rebroadcast last night of an auction held early December '23.
Bidding ended at $120k for a minute or two, reserve not met, then resumed. I am assuming + 10% buyers premium.
440, bench seat, column shift. Seemed very clean but damn.
Not sure about crack head, probably that much to build?

20240104_145107.jpg

Agreed. Actually nearly every car is overpriced at mecum. It’s a rich man’s game.
Bench seat? Do you mean buckets with buddy seat?
Could have been, only saw it briefly. Interior was all black. It was a really nice Charger. Sounded like it was giving Chris Jacobs a woody!
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back