• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

Ready for your dreams! 17,500.00 cash

crack head charger.jpg

1968 Dodge Charger

Good to see you're still around, you hard rocking dude!

There is a 68 charger body over on fleabay for 325k painted shiny primer gray with really weird body work.... ruined a 68 charger . I can’t get the link to post. The car also has a challenger dash and weird interior..for the small sum of 325k

"Please know that I paid a lot more for what you see in the pics than the $2500, so the price is non-negotiable. ".......not our fault you're an idiot.
And, his original post had the dash, VIN and clean title for extra money. Now it says he no tag or title?

wTf is what i say as well !
in fact, a couple years back, [five maybe now ?] i was at an auction and saw an r/t, B5 blue, equally as bad as that or worse, minus complete interior [dash included], minus engine/transmission/driveshaft, cracked windshield, possibly missing door and quarter glass, [i don't really remember] go for 14.5k, and i just about pooped my pants !
68-70 prices are insane, and have been for quite a few years now.
i had my car to a show as a "barn find" [no cleaning done whatsoever after letting it sit uncovered since 2006] early this fall.
got to talking prices with a couple of other charger owners whose cars [both were R/T's, one red, one blue] were at the show. their cars were gorgeous, the red one was restored, the blue one was an unrestored original coming from texas. however, the blue one did have a couple of rust holes in the quarter bottoms and bottoms of the front fenders due to dirt settling there and collecting moisture.
anyway, i mentioned i had mine insured for 35k, and both of those guys said it should be at LEAST 55k or more !!!! i couldn't believe it ! :eek:
:drinks:

Things are crazy. 20 years ago, I paid $900 for a 74 Charger with a 360 auto in it and I drove it home. It's parked in my daughter's back yard awaiting it's turn in my shop. A couple of years ago, we placed an ad on Craigslist for an aluminum boat with trailer we wanted to sell. The Charger was in the background in a couple of the photos. We had more calls about the Charger than we did for the boat. 18 months ago, a friend called and asked if I wanted to buy his 72 Challenger which was all apart and sitting in his yard. He realized he would never fix it up. I agreed and got the car for less than $1K and it was a rolling shell minus the front clip (which I have). He sold me a rebuilt 360 and 727 trans for it for $3k. I agreed and he asked me to please move it ahead of my 74 Charger for the shop time and I did. I had to replace the hood hinge areas (5"x5" area) and a 2" hole in the one rear quarter - that's it. Working on it and may change it to a 4 speed as I have every part required for the change. The car was a 318 originally. Good deals can be found but it's mostly through friends anymore. I've had many friends donate parts or sell them cheap to me to get this car on the road. Keep looking.
Terry W.

"This car is a 1 of 1 build with no other Charger like it."

You got that right!!!! Those lights, hideous!

hideous.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back