• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chasing classic cars

How about the episode where he went to GA to buy a yellow Ferrari from the old guy and his daughter suddenly got involved and put the squash on dad's sale behind closed doors(but there was a mic). When she said that she had the title to the car and wouldn't let her dad sell it, she let out an evil/crazy laugh and that was the end of that potential sale.

How about the episode where he went to GA to buy a yellow Ferrari from the old guy and his daughter suddenly got involved and put the squash on dad's sale behind closed doors(but there was a mic). When she said that she had the title to the car and wouldn't let her dad sell it, she let out an evil/crazy laugh and that was the end of that potential sale.

Wayne did buy it, but for 30 grand more.

40 year old oil and questionable seized parts.... I can make anything run.... I don't need to hear it run till it's ready to run... I start out with what is there and make it better.... and sure there is the odd occasion where an engine has sat and was run without problems for a long time... but for the price of gaskets and some hard parts... why be lazy and cheap.... I have found stuff in the engine that made me glad I didn't turn or run it... from kids toys to carb bolts etc...
And until it runs, how do you know it is or isn't ready? It has nothing to do with being lazy & cheap. If I can get an unmolested car with it's original engine, and get it running well. That means a lot. Thing is, in my world I can try to start an engine. It doesn't take a lot to figure that an engine isn't going to fire, well at least in my world.

He's the type of car guy that seems like he's a little too High Brow for the muscle car crowd,
at-least it has no added fake drama, very little product plugs either...

He's the Ferrari, Lambo, Bugatti, Mercedes-Benz, Maserati, Duesenberg, Jaguar, Porsche, etc.,
hi-$$$ auctions/collector market, hoity toidy champaign sippen' crowd

His Company is named F-40 should say allot
& I like the ol'guy/mechanic that does allot of the work too,

Wayne's a very knowledgeable brass era guy "MOSTLY",
from allot of the shows I've seen

But sometimes he throws in a Cobra or 30's-40's vintage car or a Hot rod,
or hand-built/coach builder specialty car, a couple of times,
even a few vintage hi-$$$ racecars here & there, not really any muscle cars, that I've seen anyway...

I still watch thou, I like seeing different cars,
even if I'm not interested in owning any of them or couldn't afford most of them either...

I agree he's an aristocratic high brow *** but I do like the old fellow although Wayne even seems to look down on him but keep him on because of his knowledge and he either needs him or has some sort of obligation.

Also concur it's interesting because there's no grab *** and bull ****

Sonny likes the show....at least it is better than most crap on the air:icon_eyes:

also. like the old wrench guy

also. like the old wrench guy

That would be Roger....

378910_10151268935959198_1666573826_n.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back