• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap aluminum radiator

Try these guys, I bought a used swap meet radiator for $50 and found out it was one of theirs. Looks fine to me, 2 1" cores and they are pretty cheap new. http://www.dillonradiator.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_133_1638_16106_63652 they may not have an exact app for a earlier B but mine ended up being a "22" Ford Race radiator" and it fit perfectly with 2 holes drilled to match my stock mounting holes in my 65 A. The lower hose was a weird 1.75 but easy enough to work with and had side tanks instead of top and bottom. just an FYI. All radiators dont have to be expensive.

Mines back in the box and i would like to sell it but I dont want anyone thinking I screwed them

Sorry, 26 inch copper, clutch, four row, shroud, green, 180. 105 degres all day long. stays cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back