• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out My New Movie!!!

Very nicely done video. Excellent representation of your work and sweet tunes to go with it. Easily keep my attention for the full eight minutes plus, and at my age, not much does! LOL Great job!

Great video Leanna. You did a nice job showing off the before, after, and quality of your work. The only thing I can think of that could be added is a few more shots of the CudaChick in action - just kidding. Keep cranking out products like that and you will never run out of work.

I like it! Gives me some motivation and ideas to do a video representing my work (not automotive related).

That was a video worth watching. Nice work.

I'm just a rattle can kinda guy. I change my valve cover styles often. I have about 4 sets to play with. Like the "decades old" poly cover in your video. I should decide on something and do it permanent when I settle down and quit swapping engine parts. Jan 2012  poly Mock up with various valve covers 029.jpgValve covers with decals 001.jpg2013-12-20 Installing 2 bbl manifold-LeRoar- Dec, '13 016.JPG

Wow, this is JUST what I was hoping for!! :D Thank you all for checking it out and for sharing these awesome comments.

This is my third try at an Intro Movie. The first was a lame PhotoBucket slideshow, and the second was pretty cool for a couple months (YouTube killed its soundtrack and after that it was just ten interminable minutes of boring Powder ****). While doing this one, I tried to keep all the complaints and compliments in mind and [dare I say it???] maybe now, the third time's the charm.

I'm very honored that you all have such confidence in my abilities and trust me to help turn your car dreams into reality! I'll never take that for granted or fail to appreciate that which you've bestowed upon me. < curtsey > Besides, the movie would never have been so cool if it wasn't for all these amazing ideas you all come up with!! Thanks for all the help guys.

Ohhhhh no, one a year is enough for me Budnicks! As it was, an 8 minute video took me like 40 some hours to put together. My friend Katie Poletti from New York did one though -- she's the one who started Beauty's Got Muscle (and has her own love story going with an old Chevy named Ned). She came by in 2011 with her film crew and finally got the video finished up a few days ago. If you're interested, here's a link.

[video=youtube_share;khB6010Ip6A]http://youtu.be/khB6010Ip6A[/video]

super-bee, I'm looking forward to it! :D I'll let you know when it gets here and keep you apprised of progress along the way.

Ohhhhh no, one a year is enough for me Budnicks! As it was, an 8 minute video took me like 40 some hours to put together. My friend Katie Poletti from New York did one though -- she's the one who started Beauty's Got Muscle (and has her own love story going with an old Chevy named Ned). She came by in 2011 with her film crew and finally got the video finished up a few days ago. If you're interested, here's a link.

Thanks for sharing that

You are first rate in my book Leanna. Awesome work you perform :)

Auto Transport Service
Back