• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

check this out? not mine

That one might take awhile to sell.

Actually it's not that bad. The 01 gotta go. Loose the crap sticking out of the hood. Then the out side won't look so hokey.I'm not sure about the interior. Some one spent allot of time and money to make a one of...You do have to ask,,, Why ?

The bigger question is why go to all that trouble with the body and just have a 383 in it???

In the second pick did the girl just adjust herself...lol...

I have no words for this cluster F.....

joe-dirt.jpg

The indignities that cars endure at the hands of some insufferable individuals.

(It's pretty close to 'I love you' in sign language too...)

Only things i find really offensive is #1 the ******* push bar overriding front bumper, #2 i never like **** that breaks hood line, #3 the ugh graphics, #4 the color combo, #5 the wheels, #6 the wing(it's great that they're functional, but too visually dominant for my tastes, distract from graceful lines of the cars, so i don't salivate over Daytonas & 'Birds anyway. Scorn me, but i kinda like the dash refit...always loved engine turned aluminum.

(It's pretty close to 'I love you' in sign language too...)

The extended index & pinky are to symbolize "the horns of molloch the owl", satan's emmisary. The hand sign dates back to at least 1776, (yep, the same year of our Independence) when the bavarian illuminati was formed, but most likely much farther back. Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, Ca., where heads of state & shakers/movers have met every year since the 1800's, has a huge statue of molloch in the woods.
The manhattan project plan was proposed & hammered out @ one such gathering.

Musta slid in the ditch and hit the "ugly" tree...

Auto Transport Service
Back