• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jul

Chicagoland Mopar Connection Mopar Happening show July 8 & 9 Belvidere IL

How large is the swap meet? What about venders?
I see Mega Parts will be there, any other similar venders like them? (venders that sell a large variety of parts)

Back in the 90's it was a good size show, I don't live there anymore so I can't say days. Or with the post covid crap as to how large it'll be?

Thank you 69a100 I just found out about it and am trying to see if it's worth the drive

How large is the swap meet? What about venders?
I see Mega Parts will be there, any other similar venders like them? (venders that sell a large variety of parts)
I’m not sure if Mega Parts will actually be there, or are just a sponsor. They were always there in the past, but last year they weren’t, and I thought I’d heard they stopped selling at shows altogether?
The swap meet is pretty decent sized, though calling it huge might be stretching it.
There are maybe a dozen or so vendors in the buildings, and another 50 outside spaces is my rough estimate.

The weather forecast is rains and storms tonight into tomorrow AM, which threatens the Saturday Charger club and late model show. It might scare away some of the vendors too, or cause them to just come on Sunday only.
Sundays weather is looking great right now. The show generally gets 400-500 cars when the weather is good on Sundays in recent years.
I am wanting to trailer my "trailer queen" and stressing out about the logistics seeing how the trailer is over 45 minutes away and where to park by my house in a crowded area to load etc.

Great show yesterday, weather was pretty perfect for a summer show, low to mid 80s. B Body turnout was really big, lots of interesting cars!

Auto Transport Service
Back