• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Christine McVie won't be down for breakfast

Just read about it. Too bad.

Last edited:
That's sad.
This is a beautiful song she wrote and performed:

RIP Christine McVie. Few bands can tug on the heart strings like Fleetwood Mac does. And often without even using words...

RIP CHristine. Yes, many talented artists from the 70's are passing away. If they were in their late 20's 50 years ago they are late 70's and early 80's now. Many had a pretty hard life one the road.

They were, are, a big part of the sound track of my life. I was once a disc jockey in a West German disco on Friday, Saturday nights. Music was my thing and I was good at it. Every time I hear a song it takes me back to where that song first snared me. It's simply magic. SHE was magic and will be missed by millions. Those same millions will keep singing her words on into the future and the magic will live on in all of us. There's currently a new car commercial playing on TV that features the song "Everywhere" and millions who hear it are all singing along. That's as it should be. R.I.P. Christine.

Heavens band is getting better and bette, while earth is getting worse and worse. RIP Christine, and even though I’m not a big Fleetwood fan, I appreciate the talent in you had.

Enjoyed their music in the day. They lived life early, and all Good Times come to an End. RIP, and GhMoYS...

Auto Transport Service
Back