• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chryslers at Carlisle 2020 Registration, Add FBBO for Club Affiliation

Are you attending Carlisle this year, pre-registering, and adding FBBO as Club ?

• Yes, to all above.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Yes, but not pre-registering.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Yes, but have other Club commitment.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Yes, but not interested in tent.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • No, or may just show up.

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Richard,

I will be there for sure and will work with you off line to help coordinate stuff. I'm very busy now at work in the last 5 weeks before I retire, so I am transferring stuff to others.

I will have vendor spot E48, and will also be showing my 1970 Lime Light Road Runner. So as usual, I will be running around like a chicken without a head between my Road Runner, FBBO Tent and vendor spot!

Look forward to seeing everyone - let's keep some positive thoughts that this corona virus does not screw up plans!

Hawk

Hi All,

I am posting an updated list of stuff I got for sale that I could bring to Carlisle 2020 this year, I am listing the big stuff first because we would like to get rid of these first as they take up the most room. Here is the list, Please PM me with your needs. All items must be prepaid for in order for me to deliver these-

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...ront-drum-brakes-parts.189621/#post-911512204

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...backing-plate-assembly.189591/#post-911511491

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...general-lee-69-charger.191752/#post-911540069

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/set-of-four-1966-69-plymouth-hubcaps.185639/

Should I have received something from them yet? This is my first time putting my car on the show field. I registered back in December and still plan on going, but haven’t gotten anything in the mail or email yet.

Should I have received something from them yet? This is my first time putting my car on the show field. I registered back in December and still plan on going, but haven’t gotten anything in the mail or email yet.
You will get a windshield decal in the mail, but it comes 2-3 weeks before the event (I forget exactly when). This is so they can arrange the showfield based on participation in any given classes.

My son and I are planning to attend after a 2 year absence.
We plan to drive the Charger down to steamy Carlisle PA.
Yes registered as FBBO
Charger2014Carlisle.JPG

Last edited:
My son and I are planning to attend after a 2 year absence.
We plan to drive the Charger down to steamy Carlisle PA.View attachment 958828
Awesome Don!

I hope you register your car linked to FBBO.

Once we get closer, I will be planning one dinner where we can grill out at the FBBO tent. I'll provide some more details once we get closer and I have my own schedule figured out. Hope to see you there!

Hawk

IMPORTANT!! I just spoke to Tim DeMark.. the coordinator of vendor services, and he
said..NO MATTER WHAT YOU READ ON THE WEB/WEBSITES HERE AND THERE ARE
MISLEADING.... AND THE SHOW IS A TOTAL GO, GO, AND GO TO CARLISLE 2020!! DODGE33

I am just glad that the Spring and Chrevolet events are scheduled prior to the Mopar event. Hopefully in that time, they can figure out how the events can be held. It will also be a good barometer for seeing how Carlisle handles the CDC guide line compliance, attendance of spectators and vendors, hotels and food establishments, etc.

I really want to go this year again and hang out too, I had a great time last year even though it was hot! But, it appears my wife's surgery got delayed and may be that week, post-surgery she cannot walk without help for 6 weeks, so I need to be with her 24/7. IF they delay again, I might make it, but we will just have to wait and see. Not my Runner though, still not done yet.

Wait, who is this scary crew?

IMG_0497.JPG

Wait, who is this scary crew?
Not just a scary crew, but what kind of crappy neon green car is in the background?!? :bananaweed: :drinks:

Hope timing works out for surgery so you can make it. Mostly, I hope the surgery goes well for your wife.

Simple solution. All they have to do is submit an application for a black lives matter protest for those three days. From what I'm seeing on the news ALL regulations regarding social distancing and wearing of masks (except for looting) will be waived.

I canceled my reservations I had. This will be the first year I have missed in a long time. I just feel there will be so many vendors not attending and the PITA of restrictions both with the venue and hotel. Sucks but I feel there will a lot of disappointment compared to years past.

I'm waiting for feedback on Spring Carlisle and Chebbie Carlisle. If the feedback is mainly negative we will probably cancel. This would make only the fourth time in 25 years I have missed the show.

I canceled my reservations I had. This will be the first year I have missed in a long time. I just feel there will be so many vendors not attending and the PITA of restrictions both with the venue and hotel. Sucks but I feel there will a lot of disappointment compared to years past.

I can see alot of this happening. It's sad that all this crap has called for cancellations and ruining stuff all summer. I got a notice the other day saying MegaParts is not attending the show.

Auto Transport Service
Back