• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrysler's at Carlisle 2022 Tent Activities

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
So before we know it Carlisle 2022 will be with us. Ed Buczaskie, who works for the Carlisle fairgrounds, said car registrations are well above even last year's record numbers. The same is true for vendor spots. So it seems the show this year is shaping up to be one of the best ever.

A few notes regarding the tent this year:
  • I have sent the registration back, so we definitely have a tent this year.
  • I have worked with @Joeychgo and will offer the other FxBO sites to register their cars as FBBO. So yes, that means that the FBBO tent will also host our friends from FABO, FEBO and FCBO. Officially from a Carlisle perspective it will be FBBO, but at the tent it will be all of them combined into one big happy Mopar family! :bananadance: (Plus, this increases the number of registered cars too.)
  • SEEKING VOLUNTEERS:
    Last year, I put together a complimentary lunch on Saturday. This year, I am looking for volunteers to:
    (a) Help with putting together picnic lunches for Friday and Saturday (I will help too)
    (b) Help give a seminar or tutorial on a car related subject of your choosing
  • I will also be trying to get some handouts and/or prizes to those who volunteer and/or for those who register. I don't know if this will be possible yet, so don't get your hopes up. But I will try.
  • I would like to make the tent a free or very cheap watering station for members. Perhaps we can put our heads together to help do this.
Anyway, a lot more to come.

One important point is that I plan to drive across country in May and June, so I won't have much time for some of the planning. I'd appreciate help so we can all do a little and enjoy a lot. If you are interested in helping in any way, please respond to this thread or send me a PM.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all at Carlisle!

Hawk

P.S. So once again, PLEASE register your car as FBBO. With enough people registering, the tent is free. As more register, the tent gets larger. So let's see if we can get a big tent!!!

Hawk, You 'da Man !!!
Nice job getting some help to combine the Groups. With a little effort, and push, that could easily make the Magic 26 pretty easy, going forward, and secure the Carlisle Sponsored Tent in the Future ! Thanks Again Hawk !

So before we know it Carlisle 2022 will be with us. Ed Buczaskie, who works for the Carlisle fairgrounds, said car registrations are well above even last year's record numbers. The same is true for vendor spots. So it seems the show this year is shaping up to be one of the best ever.

• I have worked with @Joeychgo and will offer the other FxBO sites to register their cars as FBBO. So yes, that means that the FBBO tent will also host our friends from FABO, FEBO and FCBO. Officially from a Carlisle perspective it will be FBBO, but at the tent it will be all of them combined into one big happy Mopar family! :bananadance: (Plus, this increases the number of registered cars too.)
  • SEEKING VOLUNTEERS:
    Last year, I put together a complimentary lunch on Saturday. This year, I am looking for volunteers to:
    (a) Help with putting together picnic lunches for Friday and Saturday (I will help too)
  • I will also be trying to get some handouts and/or prizes to those who volunteer and/or for those who register. I don't know if this will be possible yet, so don't get your hopes up. But I will try.
  • I would like to make the tent a free or very cheap watering station for members. Perhaps we can put our heads together to help do this.

One important point is that I plan to drive across country in May and June, so I won't have much time for some of the planning. I'd appreciate help so we can all do a little and enjoy a lot. If you are interested in helping in any way, please respond to this thread or send me a PM.

Hawk

P.S. So once again, PLEASE register your car as FBBO. With enough people registering, the tent is free. As more register, the tent gets larger. So let's see if we can get a big tent!!!
Hawk,

Will referencing FBBO if I register my C body help with getting a free, or bigger tent?

Hawk,

Will referencing FBBO if I register my C body help with getting a free, or bigger tent?

Yes, it will!

You car will still be registered in the C body class you enter it in, and will be able to get awards, etc. same as always. The ONLY thing you change is the "Chrysler Club" when you register your car. That's it. Please select FBBO from the drop down list.

Thank you - and be sure to stop by and enjoy the fun!!!

Hawk

David and I are going.
Just registered the Charger which will likely be our only vehicle this year as fuel and hotel are looking pretty pricey.
I'll bring Zwiegles white hots and Genesee Beer as usual.
We can help get stuff ready.
Should be there on Thursday around noon (God willing).
I'll text you and see if you need help.
upload_2022-4-12_9-2-37.png

upload_2022-4-12_9-3-21.png

David and I are going.
Just registered the Charger which will likely be our only vehicle this year as fuel and hotel are looking pretty pricey.
I'll bring Zwiegles white hots and Genesee Beer as usual.
We can help get stuff ready.
Should be there on Thursday around noon (God willing).
I'll text you and see if you need help.
View attachment 1268560

View attachment 1268561
Don,

As in previous years, MUCH APPRECIATED! Thank you!:thumbsup:

Im new here but born 20yrs too late.. I just paid vendor space R018 Im staying there no matter what, I will have lots of stuff for sale but as Ive read, will be open thurs for all that set up.. id be in early, so anything i can do or bring from Louisiana (ny born) and effort I will be there! I havent caught where/what "space" the FBBO tent will be. That will help many locate and stop by as well..

Im new here but born 20yrs too late.. I just paid vendor space R018 Im staying there no matter what, I will have lots of stuff for sale but as Ive read, will be open thurs for all that set up.. id be in early, so anything i can do or bring from Louisiana (ny born) and effort I will be there! I havent caught where/what "space" the FBBO tent will be. That will help many locate and stop by as well..
Best I can do for location, at this time:

0319220828.jpg

Best I can do for location, at this time:

View attachment 1270115

Note that the location of the tent is not yet known. Carlisle events does not finalize the location of these things until shortly before the event. The picture Vandan posted is last year's location. Likely, it will be in a similar location, but it could move.

As soon as the location is finalized, it'll be posted here.

• SEEKING VOLUNTEERS:

Hawk

Registered the Super Bee today under FBBO. So I will be there for the weekend. First year entering car in showfield.

• SEEKING VOLUNTEERS:

Hawk

Well, I am willing to contribute a couple cases of Stella, to keep people cool. Sorry I can't do much more, but herding a party of 6-9 people, and, try to get the car ready for the show, will suck the life out of me. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.(fbbo, febo, and all the rest) Also, thank YOU for making this happen. Mark

Well, I am willing to contribute a couple cases of Stella, to keep people cool. Sorry I can't do much more, but herding a party of 6-9 people, and, try to get the car ready for the show, will suck the life out of me. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.(fbbo, febo, and all the rest) Also, thank YOU for making this happen. Mark
Sounds great - thank you!

I am a bit behind with some of the Carlisle planning and posts since I am currently driving across country. But I will update soon and get this rolling as we get closer.

Hawk, Hope the trip is going Great ! Looking forward to some stories & pics !!!

My wife and I will be there.
I’m sure we can do something to help.
I registered to get my dads 72 RR GTX it the family ties or the 50 year anniversary display and I’m really hoping to get accepted there as it will be a very special thing considering his passing away.
I’m also going to register for the show field in case it doesn’t work out.
I’ll register with FBBO.

QR, if the car is original, they will take it for the Survivor Tent. Always some great cars & trucks there. I sold my '96 Ram to a Father & Son Team a few years back, and they had it there last year, still looking pretty good !
0710211209.jpg

Hello Guys and Girls, I have been away from the site for a while. Just like everyone else, so much going on and time becomes even more precious to get everything done each day.

Anyways, as in the previous years, I will work on putting together a listing of those attending the event so that it will hope to allow members the opportunity to meet up and put a face with a name. As I have done in the previous years, I will list your site name, your assigned Carlisle show number or swap meet location and a general description of your car, etc.

Also, I will have several tables and chairs dropped off to the tent as well. As we get closer to the event and have a better ideal on the number who may attend one of the organized meet-ups, I can add tables and chairs as needed. Anyone wishing to contribute to the cause is more than welcome with any assistance as the more involvement that we can get, then the better that the overall experience will be.

For those who will be attending as either a spectator or a registered entrant, just send me your information via a private message and I will be putting together the information. For example, my information is as follows:

69bfan Swap Meet rows H and I, spots 138 through 143

I am also working with a number of the vendors and manufacturers that we deal with to hopefully create some small Goody Bags. My goal is to collect a variety of hats, t-shirts and such that we can pull a name for on the two days to award to that person. I am also collecting other Goody Bag material as well for approximately 50 bags that we can hand out for those who register under the FBBO group. If anybody has their own business who would like to to donate to the cause, please drop me a message as well. We have came a good ways from when we first started to doing this three years ago.

We have been doing Carlisle since 1992, and the show continues to grow and set new records. Hopefully, we can continue with the growth of the FBBO and the other FxBO groups to make the event even more of an very memorable event.

Look forward to seeing and meeting more of you in July.

Take care,
Richard

Last edited:
Great to hear from you Richard, was hoping all was well. Looking forward to this year, Thanks !!!

Auto Transport Service
Back