• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrysler's at Carlisle 2022 Tent Activities

Today I completed my registration for the show field and we booked a place to stay.
I registered as an FBBO member.
This will be the first time attending for my wife and I. Really looking forward to it!

Here is my list that I will be updating as information is posted for those who will be attending the event:

@Beeorange, Show Field - GTX
@betmarkllc, Show Field - 72 Charger Ralley, TB3, N96
@Bryan H, Show Field, Dakota RT
@Chipstar, Chip, Show Field - Matte Black 62 Fury Convertible
@dartforforty, Swap Meet
@Dennis H
@Dodge33, Swap Meet - Various pieces of sheet metal and other pieces.
@Don Frelier, Show Field - Charger
@dual fours, Show Field
@FU64RY
@hacksaw, Car Corral, DB-18
@HALIFAXHOPS, Swap Meet
@HawkRod, Hawk
@HEMI-ITIS, Show Field
@hemi446
@Highwaystar440, Show Field - 71 Super Bee
@JDmac72chrgr
@khryslerkid
@mmissile, Special Display-"Family History"- 70 Cuda convertible
@moparwacko
@Nick K, Swap Meet, Space R018
@NOTTA TUFCAT, Show Field - 67 Coronet
@poconos_power, Show Field
@qkcuda, Show Field - Charger
@QuebecRollin, Special Display - "Family History" - 72 Road Runner GTX
@Richard Cranium, Survivor Tent - 66 Hemi Satellite
@roadrunnerh, Show Field - 2016 Challenger SXT
@ruffcut, Spectator
@snakeoil24, Show Field - Challenger Red Eye
@VANDAN
@Vinny
@xs-ivv
@w.Hudson, Spectator
@3sloppydogs, Spectator
@5wndwcpe
@66ChargerHI-PO, Survivor Tent - 70 FK3 Fury III
@68BabyBlue, Spectator
@69bfan, Richard, Swap Meet, Rows H and I, spots 138-143
@71dodgechargerrt

You can send me a private message with any basic information that will assist the members in identifying your car. Once Carlisle assigns your registration number, I can update the list as well to reflect that information. For those who will be in the swap meet, send me your spaces and I will post that information.

If I have missed you and your planning on attending, please drop me a message as well. I was trying to flip between three different postings to put this together, so I could have skipped someone.

Any updates or suggestions on how to make the event more memorable and pleasant, please let me know!!!! I also will hopefully be announcing some very positive updates in two weeks for those who will be able to stop by the tent on Friday and Saturday.

Thanks,
Richard

Last edited:
I would like to make the tent a free or very cheap watering station for members. Perhaps we can put our heads together to help do this.

I can bring a 5 gallon drink dispenser and a bunch of paper cups.
Way better than a bunch of generating a bunch of plastic water bottles for garbage/recycling.

Something like this:
upload_2022-5-25_10-7-2.png

Will the Kanooks be allowed to come into the country this year?? Last year border was shut down to them and no Canadians could come to the event. Would have been over 3,000 cars last year as it was pure pandamonium crowd wise like I've never seen before. It was great!! I have been doing this show (vending) for just about 20 years now and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Also, don't forget there will be DRAG RACING FRIDAY NIGHT at South Mountain Dragway (1/8 mile track) They are also having a cruise in at the track this year. Not sure what that all entails with the cruise in there but that's new this year. They have been having drags there for the MOPARs for 20 plus years there every year this event is held in July at Carlisle. Awesome time there on Friday only. Visit their website at Southmountainraceway.com Location is: South Mountain Raceway. 1107 Petersburg Road. Boiling Springs, PA 17007 Phone is: 717-323-0210 They are also on FB. Location is about 10 miles or less from the Carlisle Fairgrounds. Back in the day Carlisle used to run a free shuttle bus to the track back and forth for spectators. They stopped doing that years ago though. See you all there!

Wizard

From here, it looks like the same location as last year ? Thanks for posting it !

Sorry for the inability to spend more time with the site, but I am still trying to promote the event as I can. I have received numerous messages concerning those who will be attending and I will be updating that information this evening. I will scroll back through the pages as well to see if I have missed anyone. If I do overlook anyone, please send me a message or an email and I can update as well.

Since my last time on the site, I have been attempting to gather some freebies that you can claim at one of the luncheons. Auto Custom Carpet is giving me a gift certificate for a free pair of carpet style floor mats. My ideal is that we will assign a number to everyone who has registered under my listing that will be attending. Then we will draw from those numbers for that winner. I hope to have some hats, t-shirts, pens, etc for those who will be dropping by the FBBO tent on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully, I can get a banner from AMD and we can allow everyone to sign it and then draw for it or whatever you guys would like to do. It is your weekend, so just let myself or Hawk know.

For those who are familiar with Nick Panaritis of Nick's Garage and You Tube fame, he will be coming down from Canada this year and will be using several of my spots over in row G 135-137 to greet and meet with the spectators. I was talking with Ed last night and he is also trying to get him a spot or two over on Duke Blvd. as well. Nick will be bringing down his factory 70 U-code 4 speed Challenger that is a Vanishing Point tribute car. If things go well, I will ask if he would like to come over on Friday for the luncheon.

In talking with Ed last night, the Event Guide goes off to the printer on Thursday, June 23. The on line version will be made public that afternoon, probably just after 5:00 PM. They are still working on finalizing the various tents and other focal points, but we will know much more by this time next week.

I understand that some of you will not be able to make the show this year. From just within our immediate group, almost 50% of them will be staying home due to the expense of traveling and lodging. For those who will be making the trip, please lets make it still an awesome week. Suggestions, gifts, donations, help all go a long way in making the experience even more memorable.

I do not see my time becoming any more open, so if anyone has any immediate concerns, please email me directly at [email protected]. For some reason, all of my FxBO emails goes into my spam folder which I seldom check.

The tent function has grown over the past three years and I feel that this year will be good as well. As in years past, I am pretty well locked into our Vendor location, so I do not get the chance to step over and say hello, but you guys can always come over to our tent where we always have some open chairs and a cold bottle of water for anyone needing to take a break.

Please keep the information rolling and the suggestions and ideals coming. See everyone in a couple weeks,

Richard

I have just updated my listing and I count 59
members who have plans on making it to Carlisle in a couple of weeks. Please let me know of any updates or changes. If I overlooked you, please let me know if you wish to be listed.

@Beep!Beep!, Swap Meet, Spaces CA216-218
@Ceedawg, Spectator
@Coronet_Arch, Spectator
@C_B5, Chas, Swap Meet, Spaces P16-18
@dartforforty, Swap Meet, Spaces P214 to 220, Bringing early B-Body parts
@Daytrepper, Show Field, D250 Truck in Spot Y444
@Dennis H, Show Field - White Charger - B306
@Dodge33, Swap Meet - Spaces O125 to 127, Various pieces of sheet metal and other pieces.
@dual fours, Show Field
@FU64RY
@HALIFAXHOPS, Swap Meet, Spot O-189
@HawkRod, Hawk
@HEMI-ITIS, Show Field
@hemi446
@JDmac72chrgr
@JPrusinows
@khryslerkid, Spectator
@mobileparts, Swap Meet, Spaces H107-108
@moparlee
@moparwacko
@nitrohemi, Special Display-"Family History" - 67 Hemi GTX
@QuickBpBp
@ruffcut, Spectator
@Stanton
@SureGrip, Swap Meet, Row K, Spots 18-25.
@T2R9, Spectator
@turbine68rt
@VANDAN
@Vinny
@xs-ivv
@w.Hudson, Spectator
@Wizard, Swap Meet, O74-79
@1969VAGTX,
@3sloppydogs, Spectator
@5wndwcpe
@66ChargerHI-PO, Survivor Tent - 70 FK3 Fury III, also bringing a beige 73 Custom Suburban wagon for the 69-73 C-Body show field
@68BabyBlue, Spectator
@69sunfireGTX, Show Field, 69 Yellow GTX
@70a34bee, Show Field - 72 Challenger Ralley, EV2 with Black Vinyl Top
@70bigblockdodge, Show Field, 68 Charger
@70ChargeDodger, 70 Super Bee
@71dodgechargerrt, Swap Meet, P55-56

We made it to 50!!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry for the inability to spend more time with the site, but I am still trying to promote the event as I can. I have received numerous messages concerning those who will be attending and I will be updating that information this evening. I will scroll back through the pages as well to see if I have missed anyone. If I do overlook anyone, please send me a message or an email and I can update as well.

Since my last time on the site, I have been attempting to gather some freebies that you can claim at one of the luncheons. Auto Custom Carpet is giving me a gift certificate for a free pair of carpet style floor mats. My ideal is that we will assign a number to everyone who has registered under my listing that will be attending. Then we will draw from those numbers for that winner. I hope to have some hats, t-shirts, pens, etc for those who will be dropping by the FBBO tent on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully, I can get a banner from AMD and we can allow everyone to sign it and then draw for it or whatever you guys would like to do. It is your weekend, so just let myself or Hawk know.

For those who are familiar with Nick Panaritis of Nick's Garage and You Tube fame, he will be coming down from Canada this year and will be using several of my spots over in row G 135-137 to greet and meet with the spectators. I was talking with Ed last night and he is also trying to get him a spot or two over on Duke Blvd. as well. Nick will be bringing down his factory 70 U-code 4 speed Challenger that is a Vanishing Point tribute car. If things go well, I will ask if he would like to come over on Friday for the luncheon.

In talking with Ed last night, the Event Guide goes off to the printer on Thursday, June 23. The on line version will be made public that afternoon, probably just after 5:00 PM. They are still working on finalizing the various tents and other focal points, but we will know much more by this time next week.

I understand that some of you will not be able to make the show this year. From just within our immediate group, almost 50% of them will be staying home due to the expense of traveling and lodging. For those who will be making the trip, please lets make it still an awesome week. Suggestions, gifts, donations, help all go a long way in making the experience even more memorable.

I do not see my time becoming any more open, so if anyone has any immediate concerns, please email me directly at [email protected]. For some reason, all of my FxBO emails goes into my spam folder which I seldom check.

The tent function has grown over the past three years and I feel that this year will be good as well. As in years past, I am pretty well locked into our Vendor location, so I do not get the chance to step over and say hello, but you guys can always come over to our tent where we always have some open chairs and a cold bottle of water for anyone needing to take a break.

Please keep the information rolling and the suggestions and ideals coming. See everyone in a couple weeks,

Richard
The map I received with my reg. looks to be complete with all the tents labeled and identified. I can't believe they are re doing it.

I have just updated my listing and I count 40 members who have plans on making it to Carlisle in a couple of weeks. Please let me know of any updates or changes. If I overlooked you, please let me know if you wish to be listed.

@dartforforty, Swap Meet
@Dennis H
@Dodge33, Swap Meet - Various pieces of sheet metal and other pieces.
@dual fours, Show Field
@FU64RY
@HALIFAXHOPS, Swap Meet
@HawkRod, Hawk
@HEMI-ITIS, Show Field
@hemi446
@JDmac72chrgr
@khryslerkid
@moparwacko
@ruffcut, Spectator
@VANDAN
@Vinny
@xs-ivv
@w.Hudson, Spectator
@3sloppydogs, Spectator
@5wndwcpe
@68BabyBlue, Spectator
@71dodgechargerrt

Can we make it to 50????
@JPrusinows please add to the list. Thanks!

@JPrusinows please add to the list. Thanks!
Steve, I believe that they are still tweaking things for the map. In talking with Ed, a circus is actually being set up on the grounds for this week. On the Memorial Day weekend, there was a dog show and they have the Fourth of July celebration coming up at that point.

Also as mentioned before, they are trying to keep tents in place in certain areas to avoid the work involved with putting things up and down. I would imagine by now, they have a very good ideal on how many cars are expected for each class and the amount of space needed. The same for the midway displays and such. I would think that things are actually very similar year to year. On the feature years like the 72 year model, that class may be slightly larger which may take a bit more tweaking to accommodate, but the overall layout stays the same.

@JPrusinows, thanks, I have added you to the list

Richard

Someone better than me (most) please circle B-306.

@70bigblockdodge, just pushed us to 50 members from here on FBBO who will be attending the Carlisle show.

Thanks for all who have taken the time to notify me and that have selected FBBO on their registration form with Carlisle events

Now can we make it to 55? Registration packets from Carlisle Events have been mailed out and hopefully most of you have already received them. If anyone wish for me to update your listing as in car description, location, or whatever, please let me know.

Three weeks from today for the official kick off to the event. Those days will be flying by!!!.

For those who have not seen it yet, the Official Event Guide for Chrysler's at Carlisle is now available for viewing from the Carlisle website. I have attached two different files for those who wish to view the Guide. The first being the Event Guide and the second being the map and schedule of events. You can also download the guide to your phone via the Carlisle App.

https://www.carlisleevents.com/docs/default-source/guides/2022-carlisle-chrysler-nationals.pdf

https://www.carlisleevents.com/docs/default-source/maps/map_8-5x11_chrysler.pdf

See you guys in a couple of weeks!!!

I have just updated my listing and I count 50 members who have plans on making it to Carlisle in a couple of weeks. Please let me know of any updates or changes. If I overlooked you, please let me know if you wish to be listed.

@C_B5, Chas, Swap Meet, Spaces P16-18
@dartforforty, Swap Meet, Spaces P214 to 220, Bringing early B-Body parts
@Dennis H, Show Field - White Charger - B306
@Dodge33, Swap Meet - Spaces O125 to 127, Various pieces of sheet metal and other pieces.
@dual fours, Show Field
@FU64RY
@HALIFAXHOPS, Swap Meet, Spot O-189
@HawkRod, Hawk
@HEMI-ITIS, Show Field
@hemi446
@JDmac72chrgr
@JPrusinows
@khryslerkid
@mobileparts, Swap Meet, Spaces H107-108
@moparwacko
@nitrohemi, Special Display-"Family History" - 67 Hemi GTX
@QuickBpBp
@ruffcut, Spectator
@Stanton
@T2R9, Spectator
@turbine68rt
@VANDAN
@Vinny
@xs-ivv
@w.Hudson, Spectator
@1969VAGTX,
@3sloppydogs, Spectator
@5wndwcpe
@68BabyBlue, Spectator
@70a34bee, Show Field - 72 Challenger Ralley, EV2 with Black Vinyl Top
@70bigblockdodge, Show Field, 68 Charger
@70ChargeDodger, 70 Super Bee
@71dodgechargerrt

We made it to 50!!!!!

Thank you for including me in the list, BUT you could also add next to my name and the car that we are also going to be in the 1969-1973 C-body class with a big beige 1973 Custom Suburban Wagon. This here below......

wagon.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back