• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrysler's at Carlisle 2022 Tent Activities

Hi everyone,

I got GREAT news for those who are going to Carlisle this year......

the one and only Claudia or Miss Direct Connection will be at the show this year, Mr. Paul Rossi from Direct Connection, AND Mr. Buddy Martin from Sox & Martin Race Team will be at the show this year too!!

Carlisle Events - Event Details

Hi everyone,

I got GREAT news for those who are going to Carlisle this year......

the one and only Claudia or Miss Direct Connection will be at the show this year, Mr. Paul Rossi from Direct Connection, AND Mr. Buddy Martin from Sox & Martin Race Team will be at the show this year too!!

Carlisle Events - Event Details
You forgot Cristy Lee

Richard, Please add me to the list. Thanks
@moparlee
@moparlee , I have added you to the list. I count 53 members as of now who have plans on attending. So very good job on everyone's part. I know that @HawkRod has posted about the lunch plans, so we are officially 14 days out for the majority of you guys starting your trip to the event.

Once I get on the road to Carlisle, July 10th, I will be pretty much out of pocket, but will be monitoring emails and messages. All of the planning and execution of the activities for tent activities will only make the event more memorable and enjoyable. So any and all suggestions and help will be appreciated.

So will we be able to make it to 55 members of the site that will be in attendance? I know with the FABO and FCBO group, we could possibly surpass 100, but that will have to wait to next year!!!

Thanks for your time,
Richard

@moparlee , I have added you to the list. I count 53 members as of now who have plans on attending. So very good job on everyone's part. I know that @HawkRod has posted about the lunch plans, so we are officially 14 days out for the majority of you guys starting your trip to the event.

Once I get on the road to Carlisle, July 10th, I will be pretty much out of pocket, but will be monitoring emails and messages. All of the planning and execution of the activities for tent activities will only make the event more memorable and enjoyable. So any and all suggestions and help will be appreciated.

So will we be able to make it to 55 members of the site that will be in attendance? I know with the FABO and FCBO group, we could possibly surpass 100, but that will have to wait to next year!!!

Thanks for your time,
Richard
Richard.

I'll be on site, down in K row, vending. I'm hoping to make it up to the tent during the day, but please don't count me for food/beverage headcount as I may not make it up.

Would love to at least stop in and shake your hand for helping to organize another year's event.

Thanks!

-Brian

@SureGrip, send me your spaces and I will add you to the listing of members that I have put together for everyone. Our swap meet spaces are in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143, so your just one row over from us.

I am also unable to break away from out swap meet activities as well. From the time that I arrive on Monday afternoon to the truck is loaded back up on Sunday morning, I am pretty much locked into our location. I stay on the grounds at our spots, so anyone can stop by throughout the day or evening and say hello.

Yup, my second son and I will be there for sure. He is an a body guy. I'll be dragging my trailer up so it will be a day trip. I will stop by and introduce myself in person
Looking forward to it!

Sorry for the inability to spend more time with the site, but I am still trying to promote the event as I can. I have received numerous messages concerning those who will be attending and I will be updating that information this evening. I will scroll back through the pages as well to see if I have missed anyone. If I do overlook anyone, please send me a message or an email and I can update as well.

Since my last time on the site, I have been attempting to gather some freebies that you can claim at one of the luncheons. Auto Custom Carpet is giving me a gift certificate for a free pair of carpet style floor mats. My ideal is that we will assign a number to everyone who has registered under my listing that will be attending. Then we will draw from those numbers for that winner. I hope to have some hats, t-shirts, pens, etc for those who will be dropping by the FBBO tent on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully, I can get a banner from AMD and we can allow everyone to sign it and then draw for it or whatever you guys would like to do. It is your weekend, so just let myself or Hawk know.

For those who are familiar with Nick Panaritis of Nick's Garage and You Tube fame, he will be coming down from Canada this year and will be using several of my spots over in row G 135-137 to greet and meet with the spectators. I was talking with Ed last night and he is also trying to get him a spot or two over on Duke Blvd. as well. Nick will be bringing down his factory 70 U-code 4 speed Challenger that is a Vanishing Point tribute car. If things go well, I will ask if he would like to come over on Friday for the luncheon.

In talking with Ed last night, the Event Guide goes off to the printer on Thursday, June 23. The on line version will be made public that afternoon, probably just after 5:00 PM. They are still working on finalizing the various tents and other focal points, but we will know much more by this time next week.

I understand that some of you will not be able to make the show this year. From just within our immediate group, almost 50% of them will be staying home due to the expense of traveling and lodging. For those who will be making the trip, please lets make it still an awesome week. Suggestions, gifts, donations, help all go a long way in making the experience even more memorable.

I do not see my time becoming any more open, so if anyone has any immediate concerns, please email me directly at [email protected]. For some reason, all of my FxBO emails goes into my spam folder which I seldom check.

The tent function has grown over the past three years and I feel that this year will be good as well. As in years past, I am pretty well locked into our Vendor location, so I do not get the chance to step over and say hello, but you guys can always come over to our tent where we always have some open chairs and a cold bottle of water for anyone needing to take a break.

Please keep the information rolling and the suggestions and ideals coming. See everyone in a couple weeks,

Richard
you can add me to the list ca 216- ca 218

Looking back through my notes, 2019 was the first year that we put together the tent activities. For that year, I had 33 members from all of the various FxBO sites registered for the tent activities.

For 2020, no information was collected due to all of the unknowns due to the Covid impact.

For 2021, the number was 51 for those FBBO members providing me with their information on plans for attending the event.

As of 7/4/22, I have 54 FBBO members having provided me with information in regards to attending the event. So we have increased significantly over the 2019 listing which included all of the FxBO sites. The 2021 was a good year in general for attendance for Carlisle. The 2022 show will be impacted with the inflated prices, but we are still showing growth. So that is good information to process and build on.

If I have missed anyone and you wish for me to add your user name or any other information, please let me know ASAP. By this time next week, if things go as plan, I will be in the process of unloading the truck for the show. So my time will become more limited as to what I am able to do.

Richard

Add me also Richard. We are vending P55-P56. Won't make the lunch but
will break away and come and say hi.

You can add me to the list. Plan on being there Saturday only as a spectator. Not bringing the '62 this year.

Please contact me if there is anything I can do.

Hey who had that white sausage last year?

You can add me to the list. Plan on being there Saturday only as a spectator. Not bringing the '62 this year.

Please contact me if there is anything I can do.

Hey who had that white sausage last year?
That was @Don Frelier and he is bringing them again!

I will be there as a spectator looking for 1967 Coronet parts. Possibly 1968 Barracuda parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back