• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrysler's at Carlisle 2022 Tent Activities

Right now we plan to leave Wednesday morning at 7am and meet with a friend or 2 along the way, should be to PA sometime in the early afternoon if all goes well with traffic and all.

Can't believe the show is only 4 days out, can't wait.

This will probably be my last posting as I hope to be on the road heading to Carlisle by 10:00 PM tonight. This is my current listing for members that will be attending the show. Hopefully I have not overlooked anyone. I have 66 FBBO members who have responded which I am glad to see. I hope everyone has safe travels to and from the event. Stay safe and take care of each other. The heat may be an issue for some, so take that into consideration.

Stop by and say hello to us in our swap meet spaces of rows H and I in spots 138 to 143. Due to the nature of the business, it is vital for me to stay at our swap meet location during the event.

Enjoy your trip and look forwards to the event!!!
Richard

@Beeorange, Show Field - GTX
@Beep!Beep!, Swap Meet, Spaces CA216-218
@betmarkllc, Show Field - 72 Charger Ralley, TB3, N96
@Bryan H, Show Field, Dakota RT
@B1GB1RD, Spectator
@Ceedawg, Spectator
@Chipstar, Chip, Show Field - Matte Black 62 Fury Convertible
@Coronet_Arch, Spectator
@C_B5, Chas, Swap Meet, Spaces P16-18
@dartforforty, Swap Meet, Spaces P214 to 220, Bringing early B-Body parts
@Daytrepper, Show Field, D250 Truck in Spot Y444
@Dennis H, Show Field - White Charger - B306
@Dodge33, Swap Meet - Spaces O125 to 127, Various pieces of sheet metal and other pieces.
@Don Frelier, Show Field - Charger
@dual fours, Show Field
@FU64RY
@Gary Kent, Spectator
@hacksaw, Car Corral, DB-18
@HALIFAXHOPS, Swap Meet, Spot O-189
@HawkRod, Hawk
@HEMI-ITIS, Show Field
@hemi446
@Highwaystar440, Show Field - 71 Super Bee
@JDmac72chrgr
@JPrusinows
@khryslerkid, Spectator
@lebshiff21, Show Field, R124
@mmissile, Special Display-"Family History"- 70 Cuda convertible
@mobileparts, Swap Meet, Spaces H107-108
@moparlee
@moparwacko, Show Field, Truck Class, Y444
@Nick K, Swap Meet, Space R018
@nitrohemi, Special Display-"Family History" - 67 Hemi GTX
@NOTTA TUFCAT, Show Field - 67 Coronet
@poconos_power, Show Field
@qkcuda, Show Field - Charger
@QuebecRollin, Special Display - "Family History" - 72 Road Runner GTX
@QuickBpBp
@Richard Cranium, Survivor Tent - 66 Hemi Satellite
@rmchrgr, Swap Meet - N134-136
@road robert
@roadrunnerh, Show Field - 2016 Challenger SXT
@ruffcut, Spectator
@snakeoil24, Show Field - Challenger Red Eye
@Stanton
@SureGrip, Swap Meet, Row K, Spots 18-25.
@Tinker67, Spectator
@T2R9, Spectator
@turbine68rt
@VANDAN
@Vinny
@xs-ivv
@w.Hudson, Spectator
@Wizard, Swap Meet, O74-79
@1969VAGTX,
@3sloppydogs, Spectator
@5wndwcpe
@66ChargerHI-PO, Survivor Tent - 70 FK3 Fury III, also bringing a beige 73 Custom Suburban wagon for the 69-73 C-Body show field
@68BabyBlue, Spectator
@68sprtsat383, Spectator
@69bfan, Richard, Swap Meet, Rows H and I, spots 138-143
@69sunfireGTX, Show Field, 69 Yellow GTX
@70a34bee, Show Field - 72 Challenger Ralley, EV2 with Black Vinyl Top
@70bigblockdodge, Show Field, 68 Charger
@70ChargeDodger, 70 Super Bee
@71dodgechargerrt, Swap Meet, P55-56

Looking pretty nice!

Annotation 2022-07-12 124946.jpg

I will be there, not sure what time Thursday, but for sure all day Friday, heading back around 4 pm that afternoon. I will be spectating.

Hawk, I have a couple special things I will bring that you may be able to raffle off or give away as a special award? I'll give it my all to meet up with you on Thursday to give the stuff to you.
Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone.

I will be in swap N83 now. Bringing a little bit to sell.

This will probably be my last posting as I hope to be on the road heading to Carlisle by 10:00 PM tonight. This is my current listing for members that will be attending the show. Hopefully I have not overlooked anyone. I have 66 FBBO members who have responded which I am glad to see. I hope everyone has safe travels to and from the event. Stay safe and take care of each other. The heat may be an issue for some, so take that into consideration.

Stop by and say hello to us in our swap meet spaces of rows H and I in spots 138 to 143. Due to the nature of the business, it is vital for me to stay at our swap meet location during the event.

Enjoy your trip and look forwards to the event!!!
Richard

@Beeorange, Show Field - GTX
@Beep!Beep!, Swap Meet, Spaces CA216-218
@betmarkllc, Show Field - 72 Charger Ralley, TB3, N96
@Bryan H, Show Field, Dakota RT
@B1GB1RD, Spectator
@Ceedawg, Spectator
@Chipstar, Chip, Show Field - Matte Black 62 Fury Convertible
@Coronet_Arch, Spectator
@C_B5, Chas, Swap Meet, Spaces P16-18
@dartforforty, Swap Meet, Spaces P214 to 220, Bringing early B-Body parts
@Daytrepper, Show Field, D250 Truck in Spot Y444
@Dennis H, Show Field - White Charger - B306
@Dodge33, Swap Meet - Spaces O125 to 127, Various pieces of sheet metal and other pieces.
@Don Frelier, Show Field - Charger
@dual fours, Show Field
@FU64RY
@Gary Kent, Spectator
@hacksaw, Car Corral, DB-18
@HALIFAXHOPS, Swap Meet, Spot O-189
@HawkRod, Hawk
@HEMI-ITIS, Show Field
@hemi446
@Highwaystar440, Show Field - 71 Super Bee
@JDmac72chrgr
@JPrusinows
@khryslerkid, Spectator
@lebshiff21, Show Field, R124
@mmissile, Special Display-"Family History"- 70 Cuda convertible
@mobileparts, Swap Meet, Spaces H107-108
@moparlee
@moparwacko, Show Field, Truck Class, Y444
@Nick K, Swap Meet, Space R018
@nitrohemi, Special Display-"Family History" - 67 Hemi GTX
@NOTTA TUFCAT, Show Field - 67 Coronet
@poconos_power, Show Field
@qkcuda, Show Field - Charger
@QuebecRollin, Special Display - "Family History" - 72 Road Runner GTX
@QuickBpBp
@Richard Cranium, Survivor Tent - 66 Hemi Satellite
@rmchrgr, Swap Meet - N134-136
@road robert
@roadrunnerh, Show Field - 2016 Challenger SXT
@ruffcut, Spectator
@snakeoil24, Show Field - Challenger Red Eye
@Stanton
@SureGrip, Swap Meet, Row K, Spots 18-25.
@Tinker67, Spectator
@T2R9, Spectator
@turbine68rt
@VANDAN
@Vinny
@xs-ivv
@w.Hudson, Spectator
@Wizard, Swap Meet, O74-79
@1969VAGTX,
@3sloppydogs, Spectator
@5wndwcpe
@66ChargerHI-PO, Survivor Tent - 70 FK3 Fury III, also bringing a beige 73 Custom Suburban wagon for the 69-73 C-Body show field
@68BabyBlue, Spectator
@68sprtsat383, Spectator
@69bfan, Richard, Swap Meet, Rows H and I, spots 138-143
@69sunfireGTX, Show Field, 69 Yellow GTX
@70a34bee, Show Field - 72 Challenger Ralley, EV2 with Black Vinyl Top
@70bigblockdodge, Show Field, 68 Charger
@70ChargeDodger, 70 Super Bee
@71dodgechargerrt, Swap Meet, P55-56
Hello,

I registered under the FBBO club, but don't see my listing here.

Show field, 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring (Modified)

Thanks,

Rob

I see dew points in the 50s for Friday and low 60s for Saturday

I would say that’s going to feel pretty damn nice overall

JBC426 a Moparts and FEBO poster will accompany me. He’s flying in from San Jose, I’ll pick him up at MDT.
Awesome Dennis..great to see some more of the Cali crew making it out there.

The big orange Fury "The Great Pumpkin" is all loaded up in the trailer and ready to go, gonna be leaving tomorrow morning at 7am.

Safe travels everybody and hope to see most of you there. Stop by either of our 2 cars and say hello, and for some beer (which is Bud Light) :thumbsup:

The big orange Fury "The Great Pumpkin" is all loaded up in the trailer and ready to go, gonna be leaving tomorrow morning at 7am.

Safe travels everybody and hope to see most of you there. Stop by either of our 2 cars and say hello, and for some beer (which is Bud Light) :thumbsup:
Bud Light is not real beer.

2022 Chrysler Nationals FBBO Tent Activities

First, the FBBO tent is located at spots IG1 - IG3. From a showfield parking perspective, this is the R127 area (B bodies)

Friday: Noon to 1PM
Bring your own lunch and hang out with other FxBO members. There will be water and beer available to drink - free as long as supplies last.
At 12:45, I will raffle off some prizes to persons in attendance. These include Gold Memberships (or renewal of your gold membership next time), plus other prizes that have been supplied by various vendors through Richard @69bfan (Richard continues to be a great supporter of our sites, and has lots of quality parts for our cars. Please stop by and see him at rows H and I, spots 138-143.)

Saturday: Noon to 1PM
Picnic lunch to all FxBO members, plus water, soda and beer. Burgers, Hot dogs and Pulled Pork. All free as long as supplies last.
At 12:45, I will raffle off some prizes to persons in attendance. These include Gold Memberships (or renewal of your gold membership next time), plus other prizes that have been supplied by various vendors through Richard @69bfan (Richard continues to be a great supporter of our sites, and has lots of quality parts for our cars. Please stop by and see him at rows H and I, spots 138-143.)

Available Friday and Saturday at the Tent
There will be a cooler there with water, beer and perhaps other beverages. If you are hot and need a drink, stop by and grab one. Again, free as long as supplies last.

Available as needed
If you are new to Carlisle, need some help, or have questions, stop by and see me at spots E45 & E46. I'm happy to help if I can.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!

Hawk

I will be there, not sure what time Thursday, but for sure all day Friday, heading back around 4 pm that afternoon. I will be spectating.

Hawk, I have a couple special things I will bring that you may be able to raffle off or give away as a special award? I'll give it my all to meet up with you on Thursday to give the stuff to you.
Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone.
Thank you!

I have been burning the candle at both ends, so I'm not as prepared this year as I'd like to be. I'll be arriving at Carlisle late today (Wednesday) and will be there at least through Saturday. I'm in spots E45 and E46 (look for the RoadKill Runner!), but I might be walking around too. Feel free to leave me a note or ping me if I'm not at my spots.

Auto Transport Service
Back