• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chryslers on the Murray (Australia)

Pauls68

Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys,
just driven 11hours with three good mates of mine to attend COTM. As any trip good laughs on the way, but heavy cross winds made it a bit tricky sometimes.
At Tea tonight. Sitting outside it was Mopar heaven Aussie and U.S. Everywhere parked and cruising.

i will take some picks tomorrow. But here is attached a pic of mine on the trailer. Plus lost my front number plate ( don't ask. Grr) so substitute made in quick time on the back of a safety sign bought at hardware store!

If your an Aussie member here and at Show make sure you add some pics of your ride plus other good car pics.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. Gringo plate is what my mate thought my number plate should be, Corinet is what we needed. So he did both.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. The mate that did my number plate thought Gringo would make a good plate. So he did one for that and one we actually needed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 212
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 210
One day I`m going to get there and see it myself! Its on the bucket list!

Auto Transport Service
Back