• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Cigarette Lighter Assembly and Ash Tray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryguytoodry

Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'65 Belvedere cigarette lighter assembly with the ash tray. Does not come with the actual lighter.
Comes with the heater, ashtray and mounting screws.
Asking $60 or best offer for it. Located in Hamilton, Ontario. Buyer pays shipping.
If you would like pictures, pm me your email address.

Thanks,
-Ryan

I know, but my computer is slow and for some reason whenever I try to post pictures lately the website freezes.

hmmm .. does refreshing help? It froze on me earlier today also but that is not a usual occurrence and I post quite a lot of photos directly and url links to photos. Have you got the pics loaded on imgur or somewhere else where you could ulr link them like this?

If you link to a photo server uncheck the box with the red arrow and that usually helps because it doesn't upload the actual picture it just links it but you can still see it in your comment. Pro Tip - This is especially useful for larger photo's so it doesn't tie up server pace

unclick this box.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back