• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CL '70 Charger....Got 155K to spare?????

Looks nice, but it would look better without the tail stripe.

Looking at the under hood picture, where do the air conditioning lines penetrate the firewall?

Right side door mirror!

The a/c & heater hoses go through the upper control arm access hole & run long the outside of the inner fender. That's how they're doing it these days.

600hp...... yeah...... ok... that ad is only missing "Scary fast"

Or $159,000 in their other ad:

Screenshot_20231121-171214~2.png

1970 Dodge Charger 500 - 440-6 - 6 Speed | Classic Chasers

Searching for the 816-308-0351 telephone number given in the CL will take you to Classic Chasers in Kansas City, Missouri

https://m.facebook.com/

I like it but not for 1/2 of what he's asking probably

I know what it takes & cost to build them today too
still

if it was a 68 (or a 69 Charger 500) I'd like it better
still not for that price, nowhere near that

I guess
I'm stuck in 1977'
I remember when these cars had very lil' value
damn near giving them away or having them hauled off
I could buy them all day long for $500-$1500 68-70 Charger R/Ts
I got my 1st one GG1 68 for $350 damn near mint in summer of 1974
when I was 15...

I do like the color and stripe. That is my plan for this car:

4699A564-8F86-4FFB-947E-111FEB5E55F2.jpeg

I do like the color and stripe. That is my plan for this car:

View attachment 1561210
Use '68 side marker lights and the perfect '68 tail stripes instead! The '70 Charger tail stripe is just too wide IMO. No trunk spoiler either...spoils the look on these cars. Want a wing?...get a Daytona!

Agreed with the '70 tail stripe being too wide, which is why I'm going with these stripes for my '70......

956_p2_l.jpg

If you're going to ask twice or more what a car is worth, you take the time to meticulously detail it before photographing it, right? Not here! Considering the dirty carpet, floor mats & pedals, plus the grungy engine, most of those those 300 miles must have been in dirt. Who would go to all the cost, time and effort they're claiming then park it and neglect it after only 300 miles?

0000000 3g1caa.jpg

Use '68 side marker lights and the perfect '68 tail stripes instead! The '70 Charger tail stripe is just too wide IMO. No trunk spoiler either...spoils the look on these cars. Want a wing?...get a Daytona!
I have a 1969 style stripe on mine...

R T 10.jpg

I may get a 1969 spec "500" stripe for Jigsaw.

I don't care for the placement of the front '68 side markers. The lower placement on the Plymouths looked better to me.

DB 2.JPG

Always a NO on the rear spoiler. To me, they look like a JC Whitney tack-on accessory like sun visors, mud flaps and curb feelers.

Seems like theres only one person that thinks a Charger needs a wing.. As DeltaV mentioned, want a wing? Get a Daytona..

Auto Transport Service
Back