• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CL '70 Charger....Got 155K to spare?????

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
Not mine.......but I'd drive the hell out of it!!!!! :steering:

I do like the color.......

1700586245931.png

1970 pro-touring Charger - 440-6 pack 600+HP! 6 speed & more. All new! - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive...

It's closer to my car than a pro touring car. I don't see many pro touring cars with 15 inch wheels and 112 MPH speed rated tires. I have four wheel disc brakes front and rear sway bars an 18 spline 4 speed and a Dana 60. Both engines are old school 440s.

Idk… a pro touring car should have electronic fuel injection. Just my opinion.
I personally would much prefer a carb., Also, Just my opinon.

Either way it Odds are it doesnt change the fact the buyers for an OE V code car. Will not be the same for the car in the OPs post. The market would be screaming sacrilege if the car in the OPs post had been an RT so its a no win situation for the owner either way.

Either way. It looks like a decent car . As to will it pull asking $$ ? IMO. Not likely.

But, Im not a buyer so its all moot point

I personally would much prefer a carb., Also, Just my opinon.

Either way it Odds are it doesnt change the fact the buyers for an OE V code car. Will not be the same for the car in the OPs post. The market would be screaming sacrilege if the car in the OPs post had been an RT so its a no win situation for the owner either way.

Either way. It looks like a decent car . As to will it pull asking $$ ? IMO. Not likely.

But, Im not a buyer so its all moot point
Yeah. I run carbs on all my cars. But a pro touring car would usually have a modern drivetrain. There was a ‘69 Satellite on BAT a year ago that sold for $93k. It had a 6.4 Gen 3 and the 6 speed in it.

I'm thinking 75k to 80k is the real world money for this car. Maybe he is humoring a wife who wants him to sell the car!

I'm passing by Seattle right now if someone wants me to check it out for them.

It is a nice looking street cruiser but in no way is it worth the asking price.

Does this engine look like it has only 300 miles on it? :jackoff:

"600+HP Pro Touring car with only 300 miles"

View attachment 1561060
Thank you Richard.
Yes not only is it not fresh, I would like to see any 440 cubic inch Sixpack with stock heads that makes 600 hp :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's not undoble.... but this thing makes 450 TOPS.

Thank you Richard.
Yes not only is it not fresh, I would like to see any 440 cubic inch Sixpack with stock heads that makes 600 hp :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's not undoble.... but this thing makes 450 TOPS.

But it's a heavily modified roller rocker setup

Looks nice, but it would look better without the tail stripe.

Looking at the under hood picture, where do the air conditioning lines penetrate the firewall?

Right side door mirror!

Auto Transport Service
Back