• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic auto air

Eric Pearson

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
I’ve asked this question before and I can’t seam to find the reply so here I go again. Would anyone who has installed a classic auto air system in a Road Runner be willing to send me some pictures of the installation and the modifications to the firewall. I would greatly appreciated it. Thank you in advance.

What year Road Runner?
Is the car an original A/C model?
Which kit did you get from CAA ?
Maybe the reason you didn't get adequate help before is because you didn't provide enough information.
If you want people to help you, you shouldn't clam up and expect them to ask you questions.

Ok 1968 , non ac car have not purchased a ac kit yet. My apologies for not giving more information than I did.

Ok 1968 , non ac car have not purchased a ac kit yet. My apologies for not giving more information than I did.
You only drill a few holes in a non-ac firewall. The kit gives you a template that you place on the inside and mark. As I recall its just two hose holes, a drain hole and that might be it. Very simple.

Go to Classic air and read the instructions for that kit.

Lose use of passenger side foot vent. Ice cold for 15 years in a non ac 69 here. Reliable too.

Auto Transport Service
Back